• 14 •

Art Room 2:14 pm

"Thank you boys for volunteering to help! I would've done it by myself but the paint in the boxes are very heavy— will you guys be okay moving them?"

"Mm! We'll be okay! See ya, teacher!" The blonde made an enthusiastic wave as the art teacher left with a smile.

"Jian yi, do you usually help out randomly like this?"

The blonde huffed as his hands carried a cardboard box filled with overused watercolour pallets, he looked to the brunette and shrugged.

Zhan xi just assumed it was another one of Jian yi's unexpected hobbies.

But what was even more random, was the two boys in the back.

"Do you think this looks like me, momo?"

The redhead groaned as he set eyes on a wall with hanged portraits, but they all looked the same. Because they were all of He tian.

Jeez, of course the art club is full of this assholes worshippers.

"That's fucking creepy, why would they decorate the art room with an ugly wall- ah!"

Mo turned his face away as He tian gripped his collar.

"Wanna repeat that?"

"Guys, I need to take this to the storage closet, I'll be back,"

"Kay, don't wander off."

Mo tilted his head as he watched the blonde stumble out of the art room with a box in his hands.

He tian's eyes followed Mo's, letting his grip loosen from the other's collar.

An unusual wave of worry sat in the pit of Mo's stomach, so he started to walk after Jian yi.

The blonde was very focused on his path to the storage closet.

Mo quickly intervened and caught up to the blonde, taking the box in his hands instead.

"Huh? Redhead? What are you doing?"

"Uh...Zhan xi...missed you...a lot...so I'll just take this to the storage room."

Jian yi had a look of suspicion in his face until his eyes softened, "h-he misses me already?"

Mo nodded with a questionable expression, watching the blondie skip back to the art room.

The redhead looked as the storage room wasn't too far, but a sigh escaped his lips as he recognised a puff of smoke erupt from the room.

As he slid open the door, there stood the person that haunted his mind.

The redhead ignored his existence and simply dropped the box onto the ground, a large thud echoed in the dark room.

All that was lit was She Li's cigarette, which soon hit the ground and crumpled into nothing under his shoe.

Mo turned around to leave as quick as he could but of course, She Li beat him to it.

"You...were you waiting for him?"

Mo's eyes watched as She Li slid the door shut and smirked softly, his eyes staring back coldly.

"You know me better than that, I don't like new toys as much as my old ones,"

Mo scoffed out loud, folding his arms against his chest, "you sound fucking disgusting and I'm not your toy, neither is Jian yi."

She Li raised an eyebrow as confusion settled upon his face, "oh? Is he your friend now?,"

Slam

"You know you belong to me, right?" She Li pushed Mo's body against the cold wall harshly, "you owe me, so I can take anything from you. Your friends, your body, your time."

The redhead watched as She Li's face was inches away from his, he was used to this kind of treatment, he had also figured out what was probably going on.

"Are you hassling him because you're bored? Is that it? You're trying to get to me?"

She Li tightened his grip on the others wrist, his face turning dull and eyes looking down on Mo,

"Mm, basically." He reaches into his pocket and pulled out a button, twirling it in between his fingers, "look at my souvenir, do you remember what yours was?"

Mo looked to the ground, he didn't wanna talk to this psycho, but was brutally forced to as She Li pulled his jaw to look up at him.

"Go fuck yourself."

"What a nasty mouth, Mo."

She Li inched closer but backed away and slid open the door, he gave a glance back before saying,

"That dumb dog keeps me entertained," and with that, he left the room.

Mo simply breathed out to catch his breath but heard footsteps approach.

He tian was standing at the door with a box which he placed on the floor and dusted his hands.

"Did I just see you put that down? Since when did you actually put effort into helping?"

Mo felt like he should keep the encounter secret, he needed to figure out the situation.

"Jian yi insisted that he should stay with Zhan xi, besides, you were in here too so-"

"Ah, I was gone pretty long so that's why you came, huh?"

Empty room. Secluded space. Dark setting.

He tian had a deadset face and smiled, "of course, I wasn't going to clean everything up by myself~"

"Tch. Hurry up then, it's nearly bell."

He tian walked side by side by Mo and unconsciously wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

Mo didn't mind though, he was used to this treatment.