45

V A L E R I O

"Okay okay daddy you win" Aria giggled and I stopped tickling her

“Told you not to underestimate the power of the tickle monsters” I grinned as I wiggled my fingers infront of her.

As her laughter died down I smiled down at my little princess.

"Your the best daddy" she smiles making my heart grew a thousand time bigger.

"Really?" I asked and she nod.

“Yes” she said as she sat up.

“I love you daddy” she said before wrapping her small arms around my neck.

“I love you too princess” I said while hugging her.

"It's time for bed now" I said as we pulled away. She laid down and I pulled the duvet up to her chest.

I got up from the bed before walking over to her stuff toys

"Which one princess"

"Um" she hummed as she examined her stuff teddies.

"Mr. Whiskers" she said and I picked him up. I placed him beside her and she hugged him tightly.

Lorenzo and Lydia walked out of the bathroom and Lydia helped Lorenzo into bed. Lydia was giving him a shower.

After reading them two stories they both fell asleep and Lydia and I exited the room. She quietly closed the door and I was about to wrapped my arms around her, but my head start aching terribly.

"Fuck" I groan while grabbing my head.

"Valerio what's wrong" Lydia asked

"Nothing" I groaned before temping to walk away.

"Shhh"

"Valerio what's going on" Lydia asked with fear in her eyes

••

"Daddy" the twins shout as they ran towards me.

••

"Will you marry me" I asked Lydia as I continued to thrust deep inside her.

••

"What's wrong with him" Taylor smirked.

“He’s just jealous”

••

I watched as a guy placed his hands on Lydia and I felt my self getting angry.

••

Different scenes from the past kept flashing inside my mind and I couldn't control them. Everything was jumbled up and confusing that I kept hitting my head and cursing. I felt a pair of small hands on me cheeks and everything in my mind froze