Eclipse?!

Chapter 5

I woke up still on the ground but not in the dirt with Noah standing beside me.

" what happened?" I asked.

" you blacked out after turning into an eclipse wolf, they were thought to be extinct 200 years ago." Noah said shocked.

"Eclipse?!" I questioned him, " why did they go extinct?"

"They had healing powers that all the normal wolves envied, they tried to steal their powers which only made the eclipses go into a rage and a war was started being led by the eclipses leader, lunar, and her and her family were the only eclipses that had another power besides healing. Sun strike. That power was the rarest and even in lunar family only 5 out of 30 had the special power. The eclipses were outnumbered by thousands, after the defeat leaving no eclipses alive the normal wolves regret envying their powers and slaughtering their race." Noah looked at me sadly, "and they looked just like you, cadence."

I was too awestruck by my ancestors to process what Noah was telling me.

" what am going to do?" I say terrorized.

" we'll I don't think they're going to kill you and as long as you stick near me you'll be fine." Noah comforted me.

" what the actual fuck Noah!" I screamed,"you don't THINK they're gonna kill me?!"

"Well I'm not the eclipse wolf here, am I?" He spat back at me.

I looked at him hurt and on the verge of tears, "I didn't get to choose..."

He looked at the ground expressionless, "I'm sorry, cay," he muttered, " I just don't want you to get hurt, I can't change what happens in the future, but you might be able to."

We walked through the forest and sat near a stream and watched the moons reflection.

" cay?"

"Yea?" I looked at him

He changed out of his wolf form and stood up so copied him and did the same. He grabbed my hands and said

" Cadence, I really don't want to see you hurt and I know we just met but I feel like I have a connection to you that I have never felt before." Noah poured his heart out of concern, I waited for anything else. He suddenly let go of my hands and kissed me, cupping my face in his hands. It wasn't to long just enough to startle me.

I looked at him grinning, " that was really sappy, Noah."

" oh shut up cay!" He laughed.

We sat on the grass holding hands as we waited for the sun to rise.

Sorry about the short chapter :3 I'll try to make the next one longer 🙃
Don't forget to vote<3