Date with death

I sit at my desk and see a folded piece of paper land on my work, I turn to glare at josh. He looks away like he didn't do anything, I roll my eyes and smile.

Tonight at 10
Big cedar tree?

I look to him after I'm done reading and nod

Time skip to later that night ~

I walk out of my house and into the forest after my mom fell asleep, I was wearing a dark green long sleeve shirt and black jeans. I see a glimpse of axels fur and walk towards it,

I peer around the tree to find him convulsing on the ground and bleeding out.

"Oh shoot, Axel? Axel! Wake uuuuup!" I yell

I stand up pacing at the edge of the clearing, a tranquilizer dart shoots out and I shift to dodge it, another one shoots out hitting my back leg. I growl and let Serena fully take control.

The black figure moves around the tree line staying in the shadows out of my view

Smart, wonder who they are
Serena hums

I lower into a defensive stance ready for an attack, but I was wrong, my white and black coat was full of darts from every direction. Serena tries to fight off the drowsiness, my swirled coat becomes pure black like a shadow Serena has adapted to the poison and lunges at the figure.

The figures eyes widen as I land on top of them, baring my teeth in their face.

They grab a dagger from their side to strike my side, the blade brushes my skin and shatters.

Serena's eyes start to turn black as she fights for control of her anger, axel's heartbeat gets softer and slower as Serena begins to panic.

The figure takes this chance to knock me off of them and stand back up, they shoot more darts that just shatter millimeters away from my skin. I push myself back up and stare them dead in the eye as they catch their breath.

I charge at them locking my jaws around their leg and clamping down until blood starts to leak through their clothes, they wrench themselves free and dash up the nearest tree trunk and start jumping through the branches.

Doing what I do I follow the figure copying their movement, my paws just barely hanging on to the slim branches. The figure disappears to far for my eyes to see, I sprint back to Axel to see him sleeping on the ground where I left him, but his heart beat is still weak.

I straighten him so he can breath, I curl up next to him to keep him from getting cold, as soon as our fur touch sparks shoot through my body as the mates connection activated. I look to the stars and drift off to my dreams beside Axel.

Damn vampires