Part 3

Third Person's P.O.V

Weeks have passed, The girl and Winter are still not talking completely with each other, heck they didn't even introduce themselves to each other yet. The girl is still dead silent and only looks at the window. Winter is planning on talking to her more and be friends with her because she knew something interesting is on the girl's attitude or life.

Winter's P.O.V

Many days have passed by, and I'm still figuring out how to approach this girl naturally without her being freaked our or seeing me as a creepy girl.

"Why do you look lost?" Yeji is beside me, we're all hanging out waiting for the other girls at the entrance.

"Nothing, they're just so slow." I said then space out again like I can't even control it anymore.

The girl beside me looks bored so I guess it's the perfect time to introduce myself? And know her name?

"Hey, uhm. I'm Kim Min Jeong, but you can call Winter." I offered her my hands, is it too straightforward? I hope she wont freak out.

"I'm Yoo Ji min, but you can call me Karina." She accepted my hand and gave a soft smile that could kill me, I mean, that could make me smile too? I guess.

"I dont know what to say now, but it's nice knowing your name. I hope we can be friends.." I smiled at her and she didn't answer after that and just nodded.

"Or more than friends." I mumbled that she seemed to heard, and now I want to be dead. Why did I even say that? Gosh, Winter.

—-

"It's my birthday this Saturday, I'll host a party in our house. Everyone in class is invited." Yeji stood up infront of the class after the professor left. The whole class celebrated like it's happening now. I hope my parents will agree about me going.

"Winter, bring Karina along." Yeji whispered at me and I looked at Karina who seemed to be interested in joining so I go to her place and sat next to her.

"Are you gonna join?" I asked her and we still have awkwardness between us, and that's okay.

"Am I invited?" She asked shyly. She looks like she's so much introvert than me.

"Of course, you heard what the birthday girl said. Join us. Can I pick you up?" I'm becoming bolder, but it's better than not being comfortable around her.

"Huh? It's fine, I can go there by myself." Ouch, first rejection. But who am I to surrender?

"Here, give me your number." I gave her my phone and she just typed the number without asking much.

"Winter, let's go!" Ryujin called me, I guess it's time to go home. I grab my things and run outside. But I stopped before passing through the door.

"Text me your address okay?!" I saw her nod and I ran to my friends.

"Since when did you become hyper and bold?" Ryujin asked me seriously.

"Well, shouldn't I be?" I chuckled and ran to my car. Giselle and Ryujin knows my personality back then, and it is coming back now. I guess I just needed Karina— i mean, I just needed some time for myself.

~~

Tomorrow is Yeji's birthday and I am now eating with my Parents. Mommy Sica has her eyes on me since earlier and I dont know why. It's kind of distracting, knowing she's kind of smirking too.

"Sweetie, don't you have something to tell us?" Mommy Sica asked. It's still early for class so I guess she decided to talk about something I don't know what. I don't know everything kekeke.