Part 10

Karina's P.O.V

Winter just dropped me infront of my house, I wait for her to disappear before entering. The first thing I saw was my dad drinking an alcohol while looking at his phone. His expression, I knew it very well.

"You really are a bad girl, Karina." I don't know what he's talking about. Did he see Winter outside?

"First, I've been seeing you outside the house with a girl and now you're going out with her?" I'm really confused, what is he talking about? Did he really knew everything all this time?

He went closer to me and showed me the picture of Winter and I inside the mall. I can't help but to worry because I know he'll hurt me again.

"You really don't listen huh?" He threw the bottle infront of me and the glasses scratches my face while the alcohol splashed on my clothes. I can feel my legs tremble in fear as I receive some slaps and punched from him.

I can't say that she's just a friend because we have a mutual feelings, but we are still friends right? I can't open my mouth nor even protect myself from this monster.

"Stop it!" My mom appeared and hugged my dad, it's the time I found a time to escape from the mess. My face is once again getting numb. I looked at the mirror and I saw my face slightly covered in blood with lots of bruises. I don't have time to clean my face and just fell asleep.

~~

I woke up, my face feels sore and it still have some bruises and blood. I went inside the bathroom and turn the shower on, hitting my whole body, I can see the blood dripping off of my face. It stings. I don't want to attend school, I don't want Winter to see me like this. She might have it out of control and confront my dad about it, or even worse, provoke him more.

Take me away from here, Win.

I am done getting ready and was about to leave the house but my dad grabbed my arm forcefully making me wince in pain.

"Where do you think you're going?" He's drunk again, I'm dead.

"She's going to school, please let her." My mom held my dad's arm trying to make him calm down. But it wont happen.

"You are grounded for a week. You won't attend class." That sentence makes me go weak, I will be trapped here, I guess.

My mom and I knows that we can not do anything about this since we're just living under the roof of my father. But knowing mom, she'll stay with him even though there's an opportunity of getting out of here.

"No!" My dad grabbed my cellphone and hid it in his pocket. He's serious about me being grounded. I just sighed in defeat and went upstairs to cry, again.

Winter, I need you again.

I just sleep and have a rest from all the pain that I am feeling.

I am so close of giving up on my life.

I grab my mp4 and put on the earphones as I play songs so loud so I can distract myself and prevent myself from hearing my dad's voice downstairs.

( I always wanna die (sometimes) by The 1975 )

I bet you thought your life would change
But you're sat on a train again
Your memories are sceneries
For things you said but never really meant
You build it to a high to say goodbye
Because you're not the same as them
But your death, it won't happen to you
It happens to your family and your friends
I pretend

I cried with the music that I'm hearing along the dark cloud forming up there as it started to be with me by crying also.

Cuddle weather.