Part 9

Karina's P.O.V

"Anything." I told her confidently. I'm getting impatient with what she wants me to do. I hope it's something interesting and fun to do.

"Kiss me." She whispered to me and I know the crowd didn't hear it but it makes my hesrt go crazy and wild. Kiss her?! Here?! In front of many people?

"You know there's so many people here, and your parents might see us." It's not like, I don't like it. But I'm afraid of what will anyone think when I do it.

"Then let's head somewhere private." She held my hand and drag me somewhere private in the campus.

This place where she drag me, I've never seen it before. It has Pianos, Guitars and any instrument. So I guess this is the music room? What's with everyone, likes kissing inside the music room.

"Private, my parents cant see it. So how about now?" She's smiling like she won the biggest tournament ever.

"Do you really want me to kiss you?" I giggled because that's a cute request from someone like her. She nodded like a kid so I just took a deep breathe before taking a step infront of her. I held her face and claimed her lips like she's my girlfriend. The kiss only lasts for 20 seconds but her face looks like a tomato now.

"Am I your first kiss now?" Huh? Can't she remember the time she kissed me in Yeji's house? Well she's drunk so, it makes sense.

"Yup. Am I yours?" She shook her head, I can feel my heart slowly torn into pieces.

"Just kidding, you're my first." I rolled my eyes on her and was about to leave the room but she pulled my wrist again and wrapped me around her arms.

My safe place.

It feels surreal, comfortable and home. My strange heart keeps on telling me something while I'm with Winter.

Am I inlove with her?

Am I really? Because if yes, I won't let her go and will fight for her. Because I couldn't back then from the girl I trusted the most.

"Can we stay like this for awhile? I feel safe." Oh, she feels the same. I nodded and I know she felt it.

"You know, my heart become really strange when you're around. It keeps beating fast. Whenever we hold or touch each other, it feels safe." She's saying softly. She's serious.

"I don't know what love feels like but I think I am inlove with you." My strange heart again beats crazily. Should I tell her too? I'm scared.

"You don't have to respond immediately. I just want to let it out because I'm acting weird around you lately and I want you to know from my mouth." She doesn't want to let me go, she tightened the hug for about 5 minutes. I can't say anything but I feel so happy to have a mutual feelings with her.

"I am too, Win. You're the person who's always there for me, who makes me happy when I'm about to lose myself. But let's not rush things and get to know each other first." I want to know everything about her and I know it's just right to wait for the right time, we're too rushing for this.

"Its fine, I'm glad to know that you feel the same way for me." We broke the hug and smiled sweetly to each other before going out to the crowd and act like everything is normal. We agreed about not making it obvious with everybody.

"Oh, I forgot that I might not attend class the next 3 days." She told me, is she going anywhere? I'm scared to be left alone now.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"My parents asked me if I can be their model for their next designs. You can go to me after class if you want. You might miss me." She whispered the last sentence to me. I just laughed and playfully hit her arm.