Part 20

Winter's P.O.V

We're already at our beach house, having fun with everyone especially this wonderful person beside me who's smiling genuinely. There's not much time left for us to spend time with Karina so we're doing everything she wants. And right now, she wants to watch us do a beach volleyball.

5 days left...

"You're really sporty." I'm just taking a rest beside her before going back in to the game.

"I know right." I winked at her before going back to the game and show off my skills to my girl who's cheering me on. Until the game finished and we won. My girlfriend's smile is so sweet so I came to her and hugged her.

"Ew, you're sweaty." She said with a yuck face.

"Oh." I hugged her even more to tease her and she's laughing like a kid.

We went back to the house to eat dinner because we'll be having some movie marathon later.

Everyone seems to be enjoying their stay here at the beach house including my girlfriend who's right beside me. But I can't help but to remember each day that her remaining days are reducing. It breaks my heart.

"Hey, eat up." I giggled and eat everything on my plate that she put. She's making me fat. But atleast she's happy.

I volunteered to wash the plates to freshen up my mind as I heard Karina speak at the living room.

"Giselle, can you please help me?" That's all I heard when they both disappeared in my sight. I let them since I know that Giselle will be taking care of her and finish this bunch of plates infront of me. I still don't know why I volunteered but yeah, this is fine.

~~

"Where's Karina and Giselle.... And others?" I asked Aunty Yul who's playing Ps5 with Aunty Yoong. The others weren't here also. Where the heck did they bring my girlfriend?

"They must be in the mini theatre already." I looked at the time and 10 minutes left before the movie starts so we all went upstairs and found everyone there. I sat next to Karina who's waiting for me.

"You took forever to wash those plates, Jagi." She said and chuckled. The movie started and we all are focused while I am focused at her watching the movie seriously.

Five feet apart.

~~

Third Person's P.O.V

1 day left....

Winter and her friends are preparing something at the beach while the sun is hitting their bodies.

"Will she like this?" They finished preparing and see the progress they made.

"This is beautiful, Minjeong-ah. Good job kids." TaengSic and their friends arrived and are amazed by the kids effort for the last day of Karina.

"Okay go get ready and we'll take care of Karina." Yeji said and pushed Winter to rush and get ready before the sunset ends.