Part 16

Winter's P.O.V

Flashback

"I'm gonna check Karina first." I told Yeji who's sitting next to me. It's been 10 minutes since she went to the restroom and I think my cousin followed her.

There's so many people and it's hard to get through it, good thing the restroom is just near. I saw the two familiar figure and walked closer. But they look like they're talking and they seemed.... To know each other for a long time. I'm starting to have a bad feeling since Karina isn't showing much expression.

I started to eavesdrop even though it's not good, but I'm curious and had a bad feeling.

"Are you and my cousin in a relationship?" Yup, it's good to eavesdrop at this moment. I'm nervous of what Karina's answer will be.

"Nope, but we're soon to be." I started to smile like there's no tomorrow. But Chaeryeong doesn't seem like she's fond of what she heard.

"If I say that I still like you? Would you ditch my cousin and go to me?" Is this her attitude? Because if it is, I would never treat her like a cousin.

I clenched my fist in anger. Killing my cousin by my eyes like shooting laser on her forehead.

"Really? How dare you say that when you know it's your cousin your messing with. You're such a jerk." I feel furious, I remember what she said. "Still." That one word, makes me feel a pang on my heart. Is she the one Karina is telling me about? I hope my thoughts are betraying me.

She was about to leave when she grabbed Karina's arm forcefully making her spun and that's when I ran as fast as I could and Punch the hell out of her face as hard as I can making her sat on the floor. Karina's still closing her eyes but went to hug me as soon as she opened it. I'm facing Chaeryeong but I can see how worried Karina is in my peropheral vision.

"Who the fuck are you to do that to her?! Don't ever call me your cousin because I don't wanna be related to someone who's a fucking jerk!" I shouted. I can't help but to do that. I wanted to beat the shit out of her since she deserved it. Atleast not infront of Karina who has traumas about this.

End of Flashback

Karina and I visited my parents who's hosting a dinner party even though we know who's gonna be there too.

Chae.

"The Party will be held at our house at the seaside. Do you want to watch sunset? It's beautiful." I asked the beautiful woman beside me who I claimed to be mine few weeks ago.

"Yes please. That'll be romantic." She sounded so in love. Her eyes are shining like there's a star in them.

We arrived and my parents welcomed us with a warm hug and smile. Karina gets really comfortable with my parents and treated like its hers too. Well it really is.

The others are there also as Giselle went to us and we have some little chitchats since the party will start now.

We all eat happily with a smile on our face, but my blood immediately boils when I saw the face of my oh so cousin. I rolled my eyes at her and she didn't do anything.

"Hey, stop." Karina whispered to me. The way she whisper is so sexy, I wanted her to be my midnight snack later. No joke.

After eating, Mommy Taeng asked us all for a drink. Karina and I agreed, but she said she'll just go for one drink to take care of me.

"Cheers for more years with us." We clashed our glasses and had a toast. We all had one sip as I thought of something.

"I have something to say." They all look at me anticipating for what I have to say as I look at Karina first who's blushing madly.

"Karina and I are in a relationship right now." I showed them the intertwined hands of ours, they cheered and smile like a proud parents.

"Cheers to that!" Mommy Taeng is so hyped up that she even winked at Karina and I because of the announcement I made.

Now this is family.

I looked at Karina once again and she's smiling genuinely like she's feeling what a true family feels like. I wish she felt this since the beginning.

"I love you." I suddenly spoke, I was shook at what I said but I smiled.

She's my girlfriend now.

"I love you more." She kissed my cheeks and we continue to drink. I saw the sun is slowly setting so I invited Karina to the shore and walk around.

"This is perfect." She said and lay her head on my shoulder, we're sitting on the white sand while the waves are hitting our toes.

"We should come here often." I answered and she looked at me with excitement in her eyes, sparkling. I got caught in the moment and put her hair behind her ears.

"You look like an angel." I said. Our face gets close slowly until we reach each other's lips. Claiming it. We got lost in the moment ang forget about the world.

~~

When we get home, I kissed Karina and pinned her to the wall. Moans escaped our mouths. We just made love all night.

Our first.