Part 5

Still Third Person's P.O.V

Morning

"Good Morning Everyone!!" Ryujin is so hyper this morning that even her friends are irritated by her loud voice.

"You are hyper for someone who's drunk last night." Yeji said while eating the toast that Lia made for them all.

"Well, she slept well because.." Ningning can't finish her sentence when Ryujin covers her mouth with her hand.

"Wait. Where's Winter and Karina?" She counted the people in the kitchen and there's two people missing.

"Well, Karina cooked some soup for Winter who's having such a bad hangover from last night." Yeji explained then Ryujin sat next to her to hear more.

"Are they a thing now?" Ryujin sounded like a girl who loves to gossip.

"Nope." Lia answered.

"Karina looks intimidating but she's so sweet towards Winter." Yeji said.

"I can be sweet for you too." Ryujin winked at her and Yeji just rolled her eyes.

"Ouch for that." They all laugh.

On the other side

"Winter? Here, eat this." Yeji slowly walk to Winter since she's holding a tray with hot soup and water on it.

"Ah." Winter tried to atleast sit so she can eat but she's still dizzy and her head hurts like hell. Which leaves Karina no choice.

"I'll feed you." Winter's face heated up again. Then Karina sat beside her and feed her slowly.

"Do you really blush everytime?" Karina asked while watching Winter eat the soup she made. She knew it tastes good that's why she's not worried about Winter's reaction.

"Only to you." Winter winked at Karina who just smiled sweetly. She's kind of used to it.

Meanwhile, the others are peeking at the door, watching Karina feed Winter.

"Is she pretending to be sick so Karina can feed her?" Ryujin asked silently, they all needed to shut up since they dont want to ruin their moment.

"It's a smart move." Yeji answered and they just kept silent and watch the two girl's sweet moment.

"Guys! What are you peeking at?!" Ningning came and spoke loudly that made Karina and Winter look at the door seeing everyone peeking at them.

"I hate you, Ningning." Lia said while smiling awkwardly at them.

"Likewise, babe." Ningning is laughing so hard for what she did. While the others are glaring at her. Karina and Winter didn't seem to be bothered by that since they knew they didnt do something wrong.

~~

Winter's P.O.V

So many unexpected things happened this weekend. Whenever I'm with Karina, there's this feeling that I can't understand nor explain.

But it feels like home.

"You ready?" I went inside the guest room to see if Karina's ready to go home. They were all packing their things up.

"Yep, one sec." She put the one last piece of clothing inside her bag then walk to me. We are with Ningning and Lia, trying to find Yeji who's just watching Ryujin cook for her. I swear something's up between these two.

"Yeji, thank you for inviting us over. Happy birthday again!" Karina said and we three just greeted her a happy birthday again.

"You stayin?" I asked Ryujin who's busy flippin eggs.