Chapter 1 : Fake Princess

This political marriage was a blessing for the people of the two Kingdoms. Finally, they could live peacefully without wars. The marriage of Prince Laxus, the eldest son of Fairy Tail King Ivan Dreyar, and Princess Lucelia, the adopted daughter of Sabertooth, the only niece of Queen Anna Eucliffe nee. Heartfilia.

• • • • •

March 18th, X524 (3PM)
Greenland Field

     The Greenland field was the border area of the two kingdoms where the raging wars took place for the past few years. A carriage was escorted by Rogue Cheney, who was a newly-appointed commander of Royal Guards, and other fifteen Sabertooth guards. Macao Conbolt, a blue-haired man in black attire, who was the royal envoy from Fairy Tail, and his five bodyguards were together with the Sabertooth group, as all of them headed to the same destination.. which was the Fairy Tail Kingdom. The escort group shortened the travel time by using the magic portal.

      The carriage was pulled by two black horses. Inside the carriage was a beautiful 17-year-old girl with very long golden hair, wearing an expensive pink long dress and hair accessories, ans an 18-year-old blue-haired girl, clad in a knee-length dark blue-colored dress coat with a matching hat and boots, were sitting quietly.

     The blondie was Lucy Heart in disguise as Princess Lucelia.

• • • • •

[Flashback]

Two days ago (March 16th, X524, afternoon)
Redfox Manor

      After Lucy, Natsu and Happy got captured by Redfox clan guard, Natsu and Happy were sent back to Dragneel Manor. Natsu was put under the sleeping spell. Meanwhile, Lucy was trapped in a room in the Redfox Manor.

      Later, that evening, Lord Igneel Dragneel, Lord Metalicana Redfox, and one man she didn't know, entered the room. The stranger had white short hair, and his outfit was a white suit. Lucy couldn't help but wondered who he was, as the same time, she was slightly terrified by his powerful aura.

      Lucy, not knowing what was going on, stood up quickly and bowed, "Greeting to the Lords." Igneel nodded while the white-haired man looked at her intensely before laughing fondly, "Very identical, except hair color. This is truely a Heaven's wish. Hahaha."

"Lucy, kowtow to His Majesty!" Igneel ordered, gesturing to the king. Lucy knelt in front of the stranger who was His Majesty Weiss Eucliffe.

"You are also Celestial Spirit Mage. You own four zodiac keys," King Eucliffe said, holding the four golden keys in his hand, "My daughter.. she has three zodiac keys."

      Lucy looked up at the King fearfully, her eyes widened in the realization if he might either force her to break her contract with her spirits, or kill her.

"I can kill you easily and take these keys. Or you have to give up your keys and live without them." Listening to these threatening words, Lucy was so fearful that she couldn't say a word.

"However, after hearing that you cared your spirits, I want to give you one more choice," King Eucliffe continued, "Pretend as Princess Lucelia, and go to Fairy Tail tomorrow. Marry Prince Laxus Dreyar of Fairy, and live there as his princess consort. In that way, you can keep your precious keys and live well. Never come back to Sabertooth."

"But your majesty, this is.."

"If you were discovered one day, your life was not our concern. Do you know what I mean? You kidnapped Lucelia and impersonated the Princess Identity on your own. I didn't order you. No one knew about this. Deceiving two Royal Families and pretending to be a princess, even the death penalty isn't enough for your crimes," the King continued, "I can't let my daughter risk her life and stay in FairyTail alone. I choose you because you are a powerful celestial mage. You are smart and well-mannered from what Igneel said. And most of all, you and Lucelia are almost identical."