Chapter 27 : Just a little bit of Romance

May 13th, X524 (10:45 AM)
RedMaple Inn, IceFlask City

"Titania, Gray, how's the situation in the forest?" Lyon asked immediately when he saw his friends open the door of the inn. "We met an enemy who used sand magic. He's very powerful," Carla explained, "We retreated."

"Both the kidnapper and the sand mage are very strong. I think they're the same team," Erza replied before she sat down on a chair. Gray sat on the opposite side of Erza.

"They're from Oracion Seis," Lyon replied.

"What?" Erza asked in disbelief, "No way. Oracion Seis is the most silent guild among the dark guilds around Fairy Tail. We didn't get any report about them."

"We met two girls from that guild and fought them. They mentioned their guild name," Lyon replied.

"Did you win?" Gray asked. "No. We retreated too." Lyon replied shortly, not explaining the whole battle.

      Meredy exited her room to join the group, she greeted Erza and Gray. "Mere-chan, are you OK?" Erza asked the pinkette because the latter seemed like she had cried earlier.

"I'm fine now, Erza-san. I wan't stable because I was hit by my sensory blade," Meredy forced to smile. Before she sat down beside Erza, the group heard a gentle knock on the door, "Erza-san?" the familiar voice asked.

"Lucelia-sama!" Meredy called the blonde's name as she walked quickly to open the door.

"I'm glad you guys are alright," Lucy said happily, hugging her pink-haired friend. Lucy was followed by Jellal, Laxus, Juvia, Kagura, and the yellow exceed.

"I assume you guys know that Wendy is kidnapped by Oracion Seis members?" The red-haired maiden asked. 

       Jellal nodded, "That's why we all are here."

"Have you got their location?" Laxus asked while leaning against the wall, facing the group. Lucy was standing beside him. Juvia and Kagura sat down on a nearby bench, listening to the conversation silently. Jellal took a seat beside his girlfriend.

"No," Erza answered, "We've encountered them this morning, and we retreated."

"Sometimes, taking a step back is a better choice than moving forward," Laxus stated as he folded his arms, which was his usual style.

"Are they too strong?" Lucy asked.

       Erza nodded. She was the one who fought both Cobra and Ajeel, and she wasn't sure that she was able to defeat them in a 1vs1 fight if the previous battles didn't stop.

"Don't tell me you guys are distracted because of the reason that they're too strong?" Laxus asked, looking at Erza, Gray, Lyon, and Meredy, "What happened to my fellows who had defeated many dark guilds?"

"I'm not distracted. I'm worried about the whole situation because we have to win upcoming battles. We have to win.. to save Wendy. It's like going to the battlefield blindly."

"I'm still wondering why Wendy-chan is kidnapped," Meredy said.

"Madam Irene said that they wanted to revive the legendary dark wizard," Jellal explained, "They need sky dragon slayer and celestial spirit mage. We guess Lucelia is their next target."

"And you guys bring her here?" Erza asked, glaring at the lightning dragon slayer.

"She volunteered herself to come here," Laxus replied, giving an intense glare to the red-haired beauty. "Do I have to lock her up in my manor so that she can't get out?"

"Yes, it's the right thing you should do," Erza replied immediately.

"Laxus-kun, Erza-san, please calm down," Lucy said, holding his arm and telling him to stop the argument.