Chapter 28 : Forbidden Angel Magic

SouthHill Mountain ranges

   Jellal, in his meteor form, flew in the air to appear behind Cobra, and punched him. The poison dragon slayer turned around swiftly and caught Jellal's fist. Cobra's other hand was engulfed in the red poison immediately as he attacked the blue-haired guy. Jellal dodged quickly as he backed off to land on the ground.

"I can hear your thoughts. I can predict your movements," Cobra smirked, "You have no chance of winning."

"It's still too early to tell," Jellal replied while summoning ten lightning swords. He sent the swords towards Cobra but the giant snake avoided every single sword. "I told you before, you can't hit me," the red-haired guy said.

      Jellal again traveled in the air to approach his enemy, but he was hit by the snake's headbutt. He retreated two steps before dashing to poison dragon slayer. He stood up on the back of Cubellios as he went on his offensive attacks, charging at Cobra repeatedly. The Oracion Seis elite dodged the first three strikes, but he failed to avoid the next four attacks.

'He is not thinking at all!' Cobra was completely shocked at the lack of thoughts from the Fairy Tail leader. Blocking Jellal's last punch, the poison dragon slayer smirked as his hands began to transform into the dragon's claws somehow. He damaged the Jellal's caught hand, burning the hand with his red poison. Jellal retreated as he stopped in the air, looking at his opponent with wide eyes, "You're.. a dragon slayer?"

• • • • •

DeepTree Forest (entrance area)

"I knew it. Your aunt didn't tell you right?" Angel said painfully, remembering the screams of the celestial villagers, and her mother's last words that echoed in her mind. "Lucy Heartfilia, you destroyed my family. My mother and my younger sister died because of you. Do you know that? How could you live peacefully for seventeen years? HOW COULD YOU?" She shouted angrily.

'So this girl is after Princess,' Lucy thought, 'Princess Lucelia, you're lucky that you didn't come to Fairy Tail. You have too many enemies here. Go with the flow, Lucy.'

"Seventeen years ago... I was one year old at that time. I was adopted by my aunt because my parents died. I don't know what you are talking about."

"STOP GIVING EXCUSES," Angel shouted in anger as she took out one golden key from her pocket. The top of the bow of the key was sculpted into a ram's head with horns that sprouted outside. The center of the bow was a white heart stamped with the ram-shaped pink crest. The blade of the key looked like a ram's curled horns with a hood-shaped bottom. "ARIES, COME OUT!"

      Soon, a young woman wearing a white fluffy wool dress appeared in front of her summoner. Her short hair was curled at the ends, and she had pale skin and a pair of twisted horns on her head. "I'm sorry" the ram spirit whispered. "Attack her," Angel ordered.

      Aries extended her hands forward, casting a spell, "100 percent Fluffy Fluffy Wool!" A thick flurry wool appeared around Lucy, blocking her vision. As she also urged to sneeze, Lucy brought her left hand to cover her nose and mouth. The blonde celestial spirit mage reached for her key pocket and took one of the golden keys from the pocket.

"Open the gate of the maiden! Virgo!" The pink-haired maiden spirit appeared outside the wool pool shortly after the summon. Seeing that her princess was trapped inside, Virgo dived into the ground, digging the tunnel to the place where Lucy was standing. She created a hole so that the blonde could escape. A few seconds later, both of them came out of the ground and landed on the ground void of the wool magic.

      The maid spirit jumped high while extending her chains. She landed beside the ram spirit then swayed her chains to attack the latter. Aries could barely dodge the attack. Virgo punched Aries who failed to avoid the punch. Aries kicked Virgo back but the maid spirit could dodge quickly. As the combat continued, the ram spirit's non-combative nature brought her to a disadvantage side. "Why're you so useless?" Angel shouted with disappointment.