Chapter 30 : Victory or Defeat?

DeepTree Forest (middle area)

"I'll defeat you," Erza glared at Midnight. Light emitted around her, as her broken armor was changed into Clear Heart Clothing. She summoned two swords, placing these in an X shape in front of her, "I'll show you my real strength."

     She threw one sword at the Oracion Seis young master who was also casting his reflector spell on her. The sword was directed at him, and at the same time, Erza was wrapped by the white cloth that was tied around her wrist, she tried to free herself from restriction.

      Midnight dodged to the side to avoid the sword, then created getting green-colored combined with black color darkness magic sphere in his hand. The sphere, now having the spiral appendages, was sent towards the helpless red-haired swordsmaiden. The darkness sphere hit her, as she screamed and fell on her knee, a moment later, she was released from the reflector spell.

• • • • •

DeepTree Forest (deep)

"I'll take over your body, girl," Zera said, looking at the Archenemy owner who was now using her gravity magic to restrain the Oracion Seis tomboy.

"What?" Kagura claimed in disbelief, "Wait... wait.. Zera-san. This isn't what we agreed. You can't take advantage of my body. Besides, don't call me girl. It sounds like I'm younger than you."

"I'm a hundreds-year-old spirit," Zera replied, "Don't you want to defeat her? She'll control your body again."

"Fine.. fine," Kagura sighed before she smiled and closed her eyes, "I'm counting on you, Zera-san." Then the light surrounded the purple-haired girl, as the sword spirit possessed her body. Kagura's eyes opened, revealing fierce olive eyes instead of her beautiful hazel eyes, and a black diamond tattoo chain appeared on her right wrist. "Let's end this battle quickly," she smirked.

• • • • •

MistyHill Valley

      The flying lightning bolt traveled in the air with extreme speed as a certain lightning dragon slayer followed the direction of a familiar scent. When he noticed the faint scent was getting nearer and nearer, he descended to the ground. He saw a cave ahead of him. As he expected, this place was in the deep of Misty Valley, surrounded by hills and rocks.

      Being satisfied that the cave was found easily, Laxus sent the lighting signal to the sky, hoping that his comrades would follow him soon.

"You're here so why don't you show up?" Laxus demanded calmly, waiting for his enemies to come out of their den.

"As expected, a dragon slayer's hearing and sense... shouldn't be underestimated," a voice said, as a tall young man with shoulder-length blond hair wearing a metal armor shirt, brown pants, and brown boots, over this was an open long white coat. His name was Jerome, he was one of the elites of Oracion Seis.

       Standing beside Jerome was the last elite, named D-6. He was tall and covered from head to toe by his metal armor, and his face was covered by a skull mask. Following them were twenty people wearing the same suit; red shirt and pants, black boots, and black cloak, "Who will kill him first?" the metal man asked.

"Even if all of you attack me at the same time, I won't lose," Laxus glared at them... His fists started charged by lightning, "No mercy to you."

• • • • •

      The yellow bolt in the sky could be easily noticed by others.

      At a place one-fourth of DeepTree forest, the black-haired ice mage and the blue-haired water magic user told the blond celestial spirit mage to reinforce the blond prince, as soon as they saw the lightning.