Chapter 38

Please do not come for my head...I'm sorryyyyyy🥺🥺😭😭
And to everyone who checked up on me...JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR 🥺🥺🥺
To the story

***

"God, I love you." Zaira cried out as she continued to kiss every part of Karim's face.

"I would love to continue being ravished by you but there are little kids coming this way."

Zaira quickly jumped off him and straightened her clothes and all Karim could do was smile.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Why?"

"Because."

They were both quiet for a minute when Zaira's face fell.

"What are we going to do now?"

Karim chuckled and combed through her hair.

"You, my love, will go into your room and I'll solve everything outside."

"No! Everyone will blame you and think you did all this..."

"It's better that way. I can't have them blaming you...or Noor."

"H-h-how is s-she?" Zaira scrambled for words. She had taken away Karim from her.

No. She gave him up for you.

Shut up.

"She was supportive. Her eyes said differently." Karim muttered.

"I however feel like the worst person on the face of the Earth." He added.

"I'm much more."

"Well, now I just have to find a way to explain everything to everyone. You can use the back door...

"Nope. I'm going with you." Zaira shook her head.

"Zaira."

"Karim."

"I don't want anyone to look at you like...

"Like I'm at fault? Karim." Zaira placed her hand on his cheek. "I am at fault. If I hadn't left, all this wouldn't have happened. And I know you want to protect me but I'll be fine. I need to face my own actions."

Karim couldn't say anything.
She was right.
She was at fault.
But he broke Noor not Zaira.

He nodded.

"You can come with me. But please don't say anything. Noor's dad...he's tough. Even if you see something drastic happening don't step in."

"But..."

"I know you, Zaira. You will lose your head in there from something he says. But he's a king, remember that. I am not. We have relations with his country that helps a lot. I don't want my dad to lose them because of me." Karim added.

"I won't lose my head."

"Promise me, my love."

"I will promise you this, if it gets to a point on the border line of an abusive one-way attack, I'll pull his head off his body. I'd be decapitated by his people, smiling because I know I defended you."

Karim chuckled.
"He won't jeopardize our relationship by attacking me physically."

"Let's hope not."

"After all this, we sleep and clear our heads before having a real conversation. An actual one."

"Just sleeping? On the same bed?" Zaira blinked at him.