Chapter 65

One day she woke up deciding she wanted a tattoo of a butterfly on her inner thigh.
Today she woke up and she was talking to kings and queens and princes and princess and sheikhs and sheikhas and emirs she had only ever heard about.

She was standing hand in hand with Karim as they talked to the Queen of Spain who informed them that the King of Spain couldn't make it today due to some national matters but he sent his best wishes.

They had spoken to Prince Alexandrei-Robert whom later went with his wife and brother, Andrei-Herbert to speak with Karim's father.

Karim had told her they grew up with his father.

"Have you been training to be a Queen or something?" Karim said the moment they were left alone for a minute.

"No?" Zaira didn't understand what he meant by it.

"Well you're doing great at it. It's like you went to the Academy with me." Karim absentmindedly rubbed her hand with his thumb. "Oh look it's Noor and her father." Karim said.

Zaira watched as indeed Noor was walking side by side with her father towards them. Zaira had noticed them but they hadn't approached them yet.

"Zaira. Karim. Congratulations." Noor gave her that royal smile she usually had on.

"Yes. And we wish you nothing but the best in your marriage." Sheikh Latif added.

"I'll go talk with your father." Sheikh Latif excused himself.

"I'm so glad you could make it, Noor." Zaira stated.

"Oh I wouldn't miss this for the world. My father said to wait till most of the emissaries from other countries talked with you before coming to see you so we could talk however long we wanted." Noor explained. "I must say. The Mouawad's L'Incomparable looks beautiful on you."

"It does?" Zaira asked

"It does?" Zaira asked. Looking at Karim too.

"Noor never lies about anything fashionable. She once told me to go back to my room to change my tie for an academy event because and I quote "you look like a clown." That tie was custom made by the way." Karim recalled with a small laughter.

"Well it wasn't custom for you." Noor shrugged with a smile.

The three of them talked for a little longer than required before Noor excused herself so she could go see Samia and Maher and make her way to to wedding party in the royal hall outside the palace.

They'd also have to go get changed and head there.

"I love you, my official wife." Karim's smile almost reached his eyes.

"I love you too, my official husband."

"Let's go excuse ourselves to go change so I can finally kiss you."

"I would like that." Zaira grinned.

"Come then."

~