Chapter 17 - Strip Club

Leo's Pov

"I promise Robinson, first time I take you will be in no means quick" I bent down a little to her ear, lowering my voice to a seductive pitch "And it will be excruciatingly slow"

She raised her eyes from the floor to meet mine and I almost kissed her again, I wanted to so so bad. But if I did, I wouldn't stop until I had explored every inch of this girl.

She didn't even realize when she  was giving me the 'fuck-me eyes'. Which was all. the. damn. time.

And I didn't exactly mean to kiss her but I wanted to shut her up, and so I don't know I just did it.

Once her mouth was on mine It became impossible to stop kissing her and touching her. Jesus I needed a cold - ice shower.

"Maxwell... What makes you think you will ever get that far" Fuck I loved when she called me Maxwell.

"Sweetheart, what makes you think I won't get that far." And for the third time since I met her, she blushed.

It was such a rare occasion that I took a mental picture of it, or maybe it was for selfish reasons because I wanted to be able to see the hickey's I gave on her throat whenever I pleased.

Fucking whoops.

I stared into her eyes before Beth came running up to us holding up Belle's phone "BELLE!" I could have sworn Belle groaned but she reluctantly pulled away from me and walked towards Beth.

"Is everything okay?" Beth stood awkwardly before holding up a phone.

"Sorry to interrupt this very fake relationship type staring contest where you look like  your about to rip each other's clothes off.. type of, moment... but your sister is kinda pushing a baby out of her hoohah right this minute." Belle looked at me and then back to Beth.

"As in.. I'm gonna be an auntie today?!?"

"As in... your gonna be an auntie today."

They hugged each other before Belle turned around, running up to me. I wrapped her in a hug and I saw Beth grinning behind Belle's shoulder.

That girl knew way too much.

"OKAY I-I HAVE TO GO SEE HER" Her smile disappeared from her face as if she realized something.

"What, what's wrong?!?"

" I don't wanna drag Beth away from the party.. would you mind driving me there?" She asks the question as if I was about to respond with a big fat no.

As fucking if, I couldn't say no to this girl if my life depended on it.

Her pretty brown eyes lit up once again and she practically squealed.

She was so pretty when she was happy.

A pity I couldn't keep that smile on her face for every minute of every hour for the rest of her life. Pity pity pity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle's Pov

I dragged Leo from the carpark all the way to room 86. Yes. Eighty bloody six.

It took us ages to find the room so by the time we got there lily had knocked out but thankfully Tom was still awake.

Leo was in the waiting room while I was lying next to Lily.

According to Tom she hadn't been in labor for long at all, practically popped the baby out as soon as she walked in the hospital doors.

Which was great for Lily because as much as she claims she wasn't nervous for the whole labor part she most definitely was.