Chapter 1

Charlotte Cookie is born the 14th child of Big Mom.

Her name is Charlotte Cookie, and she is Big Mom's 14th child.

She is also Cracker's biological elder twin sister, see Custard and Angel were from different embryos but not her and Cracker. They were form from the same embryo thus making them biological twins.

In her previous life, she was a pretty popular YouTube with a big imagination and a love for Anime especially One Piece. Life was simple with her beloved siblings but....

That was no longer the case.

Cookie might not remember much about thid fantastical storyline of a not-so-fictional world but she knew that she would appreciate being reborn in Harry Potter, it would be much better than this.

She doesn't want to be kill by her own parent in this.

Or have someone as scary as Katakuri as a big brother.

She doesn't even believe in reincarnation.

Is this some cosmic joke?

She looks timidly at her little brother, Cracker.

He's not truly her brother.

He's Linlin's son.

He's going to end up just like her.

Like in the anime.

But he's young and innocent now so maybe she can try to safe him.

He looks at her with such innocence.

Is he really the crazy guy she saw in the anime?

Maybe she can change the Charlottes.

What is she even saying.

Mama would never listen to her.

Never.

Mama?

Damn it.

She....

Loved Linlin.

Was it pity for the little girl that was once Linlin who just wanted peace and unity.

Growing up, she would always look for Mama and stayed with her. Linlin didn’t like it at first but after a while, she seemed to enjoy the company especially when she was working.

"Cookie, dear. Why do you like to stay with Mama?" Mama asked once.

"Because Mama, I know the truth."

Mama looked shock first but then she turned to Cookie.

She was smiling but not evilly.

Did she really love her children?

Or was Cookie really changing her?

Hopefully, She is changing her for the better.

"Really, Cookie. Then what is my past?"

The little girl thought for a moment.

What happened to Linlin in the anime?

"Mama, you won't like what you hear." Cookie answered.

Linlin looks at her.

She lends back and raises Cookie to her face.

"Tell me, Cookie. I think I can handle it." She stated before putting her on her table.

Linlin looked beautiful like this.

"Mama, you were born to normal human parents. Linlin Charlotte is your real name. You were abnormally large and strong even as a child. When you were 5 years old, unbeknownst to you, you were exiled from your homeland due to your uncontrollable behaviour causing much destruction, and your parents were forced to abandon you on Elbaf in the hopes that you would be taken in by Mother Carmel, lying to you that they would pick you up later." Cookie started.

Mama did not hit Cookie, knowing that Cookie could not know this information as she was just three but she knew exactly what happened to her.

Maybe Cookie can tell her why the Giants hated her and why Mother disappeared.

"Cookie, that's true. Very good. Can you please continue?"

"Of course, Mother. A long time on the shore, I can't tell how long you spent on it but after that you were taken in by Mother Carmel to the Sheep's House, a place where she took care of children of any race or status. Due to your naivete and strength, you were prone to physically hurting your housemates. Despite your mistakes, Carmel always understood and forgave you. Mama, there are some things that you will not like." Cookie stated, still having her mother's full interest.

"That's okay, Cookie. Please tell me more, my dear." Linlin stated, patting Cookie's tiny head.

"On the day before the Winter Solc- er Solit no um Soolst no um."

Cookie looked at Linlin with pleading eyes.

"Solstice, Cookie."

"Yeah, Solstice festival, you and the Sheep's House children were invited to take part in a feast, and you were enamoured by the semla served to you. Mama, what's semla." Cookie said.

"Semla is a type of sweet roll from Elbaf. It consist of a cardamon-spiced wheat bread bun which has its top cut off and is then filled with a mixture of milk, almond paste, topped with whipped cream. The cut-off top serves as a lid and is dusted with icing sugar. It is very yummy. We should ask the cooks for some." Linlin answered, remembering the taste fondly.

"Of course, Mother. Shall I continue before your treat?"

"Please, Cookie."

"The festival then began, with all residents of Elbaf having to fast for 12 days. You suffered greatly as you kept craving food, and on the seventh day of fasting you finally snapped and went on a rampage to get semla. Causing destruction throughout the village and taking down multiple giants, your actions were deemed to be heresy by Jo-r er um. "

"Jorul. I believe you were trying to say."

"Yes, thank you Mother. He attacked you despite Carmel's pleas. However, you shattered the giant's sword with your bare hands before grabbing him by the beard and throwing him into the ground, fatally injuring him. The citizens of Elbaf then held you down and fed you semla, satiating you and putting you to sleep. When you awoke, you did not remember your rampage, making the giants even angrier at you." Cookie explained.

"I see. The giants are really proud people and Jorul is considered to be a hero among them. That's why they hate me." Linlin thought, sadly.

She knew her hunger controlled her but not to that extent. She could accidentally harm one of her beloved children.

"Cookie can you tell me what happened to Mother er um Carmel."

"Mother, do you love her?"

"Yes, I do but she just left me."

Cookie looked at her worried before her poker face came back.

"Mama, look at the docks of Elbaf and ask for a organization named Cipher Pol about a deal. Go in disguise but say that the Mountain Witch sent you after she escaped from some pirates. There you will find your answers." Cookie stated.

Cookie then got quiet.

"Okay, Cookie but what shall I find?"

"Answers, Mother." Cookie answered.

"Alright my little crumbs. Go play with your big brother." Linlin shooed the girl away.

She looked as the little purplette left.

To find out she'll need to send someone who is strong enough to beat a CP0 agent and is not known as well as her.

She'll send Streusen.

But first.

"Streusen, make me some semla!" She yelled.

"Of course, Linlin." He shouted back from in the kitchen.