Chapter 9

After Enied Lobby

Army smiled at Luffy's Bounty, she looks at the others after she sticks Luffy's bounty to her wall with the bounties she has of the Charlotte family.

Seeing Sanji's, she started to laugh.

Did he really look like that

Not really but it's funny.

Very funny.

"Luffy, looks like you got a good crew with you." She sighed as she drank a bottle of wine.

Looking at them.

One caught her eye.

Franky?

FRANKY!!!!!!

Of course, how could she have forgotten her little friend.

He held the bracelet on her hand.

She looked sadly at the bounty, she could not have saved Tom even if she wanted to. She had her children by that time and it was risky for her to have teleported there to save him. She wished that she could have saved him but if she did, Franky would not have been the man he was today and who knows he might not have joined Luffy's crew.

She looked at him again.

He's grown into a man.

She knows that Tom is proud of him.

Even if Franky doesn't forgive himself, she knows that Tom is proud of him. She does not want to give Roger the bad news but she has too, Roger will be angry but him hearing that one of his sons avenged him will calm him down a bit.

She got up with a copy of the bounties and teleported to the bar.

Poor Garp.

He might be having a heart attack with his age.

She grins as she shows Roger Luffy's bounty, he too jokes that Garp might have a heart attack.

Then the bad news, Roger was beyond pissed. Rayleigh was as well but hearing why she didn't save Tom and the fact that Tom's own son avenged him calmed him down.

Army is only one woman and only she was able to change the future to an extent.

But......

Not even she can stop all the dead in the world.

With Luffy.

As they sailed, Luffy stared at Franky's metal band engraved in it were S.O.A.F.

"Luffy?" Franky called.

"Sorry, my aunty has a similar band on her hand like Shanks." Luffy laughed, placing a hand on his hat.

Franky's eyes widened.

Shanks.

Luffy knew Shanks.

And his aunt, it might be Army.

Franky swallowed.

"H-How is he?"

"Shanks. He's fine last I remember." Luffy stated, appearing to think.

The other members of the crew hearing this about curious, walked over to hear more.

"Luffy, you never mentioned your aunt to us. We only knew that your father is Dragon because of your grandfather." Nami said with a hand holding her chin as she sat.

"How was I supposed to know that dad's name wasn't dad!" Luffy argued with an angry face.

As Sanji yells in the background to not yell at Nami-swan. Luffy takes out an old bounty with a woman on it which got Sanji's attention right away.