Chapter 31

Several minutes later, the doors open and the room was full of people dressed like drag queens, each one had large plates of food. Whistles were heard being blown and the poor guys were running back and forth, bringing all sorts of food.

"Bring the food! Quickly!"

"It doesn't matter if it's raw! Just bring in as much as possible!"

"AMAZING!" One of them cried, watching Luffy swallowing a huge leg of meat as plates and dishes clattered.

"He's sucking it all in like a black hole!"

"How long is he gonna keep eating?" Someone else asked.

"He's been going at this for 30 whole minutes!" Another yelled.

"He… he's eaten several days' worth of New Kama Land's food supply!" said One of the New Kamas, staring in horror.

"That's quite impressive vitality!" Ivankov muttered, watching in great amazement.

"He's coming out!"

"What is that creature?"

"That thing's not human!"

Luffy was still panting, grunting in pain as he absorbed all that fat in his stomach and as if his dying limbs sucked it up, he shrank and the fat turned into muscle, spreading out to his limbs and the rest of his body. So when he fully stepped out, he was looking strong and healthy once again.

Taking a deep breath he punched the air and screamed.

"I'VE..................RECOVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The large group of people who had been helping to feed Luffy had all recovered from their cheer

"HE ABSORBED ALL THAT ENERGY!" They shouted.

"You're unbelievable!" One of the okama screamed out.

"You ain't human!"

"There's no way you could've survived Magellan's poisons!"

"He beat the poisoning in only 20 hours!"

"It's an unbelievable miracle!" Some whispered in awe.

"A miracle…" Ivankov said.

"This is more than a miracle…!"

The crowd rushed over to Luffy and started to chant as they threw him up in the air.

"You did it!"

"You did it!"

"You did it!"

"You did it!"

As the crowd chanted, Bon Clay started to cry.

"I'm so glad!" He cried.

Luffy was alright.