Chapter 11

Luffy bounced right back up and was looking around as if nothing happened. Luffy then started staring around as if hoping that he could find a sign that would point him in the direction of the next level at that point, Buggy's headless body joined him.

"This is bad!" Buggy said to himself, before he looked to his headless body, the hand still gripping tightly to the treasure marker that Luffy gave him.

"But still… now that I have this, I can finally find Captain John's treasure! No way I'll-" Buggy started.

Luffy then noticed that Buggy was there. Luffy reached out and grabbed him by his blue ponytail and pulled him along so that the body was forced to follow after them.

"C'mon!" Luffy said happily, tucking his head under his arm like a ball.

"Lead the way!"

"W-W-Wait a second!" Buggy cried in protest.

Before Buggy could try and think of an excuse to get out of this.

A distant roar in the distance as if from some lumbering beast.

Luffy continued dragging Buggy with him everywhere…

They ran up and down stairs so often that it looked as if they were running in circles and getting nowhere.

"Looks like we hit a dead end." Luffy commented calmly, breathing a little hard from the run.

Luffy finally seemed to be taking in his surroundings as they heard more sounds of the beastly, animalistic growling and roaring.

"So… what's on Level 2?" Luffy wondered.

At last, Buggy pulled his head out of Luffy's grip and fixed himself to the rest of his body, who had just come running up, and was also gasping for breath.

"That's right," Buggy yelled, annoyed.

"This is the Accursed Beast Hell! And it's even worse than the Crimson Hell!" He admitted very out loud.

"Damn you, Straw Hat!" Buggy went back to yelling.

"This is because you went running around like a moron!" Buggy screeched.

Suddenly Buggy looked up, just as scared as Usopp would of been if he were in this situation.

"There are accursed beasts running around everywhere on this floor!" Buggy said fearfully.

"Accursed Beasts?" Luffy repeated in confusion before he noticed something behind them and pointed curiously.

"Is that one of them?" Luffy asked.

Buggy gasped and turned.

"They found us, already?" Buggy wondered.

A low growl sounded off in the darkness of the corridor. It grew louder and louder as something came closer…

Closer.......

Closer............

Closer.................

Then it stepped out of the shadows.

A…..........................

hippo????????

Luffy glanced at Buggy as the hippo wriggled its cute ears and yawned at the sight of them.

"No matter how you look at it, it's just a hippo." Luffy hummed.

"Uh… yeah, it is." Buggy agreed, looking like he didn't really believe what he was seeing.

"It's smaller than it's supposed to be too." Luffy added.