Chapter 27

"You can't survive a battle against him. It'd take a miracle!" Mr.3 huffed out.

Miracle?

Bon Clay lifted his head as he remembered the other reason why he was going to the fifth level with Straw-chan.

"A miracle?" He repeated.

Buggy and Mr.3 stared at him.

"Huh?" They muttered out.

His eyes widened as he got up from the ground.

"Oh, yeah. He is in Impel Down!" Bon Clay gasped out.

"The queen of queers, Ivan-san!" Bon Clay stated.

In the background, you could see Buggy and Mr.3 looking at Bon Clay as if he was crazy, stupid and or both.

"He once saved a patient that was both given up by his own doctor and a half-broken country! There are many legends about him! He is the greatest star of all the queers, Ivan-san!" Bon Clay exclaimed happily as he lifted a fist in the air.

The duo still looked at him as if he was stupid or crazy.

He turned to them.

"We better go find him NOW!!!!" Bon Clay finished his sentence by turning into a fire breathing angry red eyed sharp teethed man.

"Who's....... Ivan-san?" Buggy and Mr.3 asked at the same time not seeing Bon Clay's expression until they did and screamed.

Currently.

Bon Clay stopped and sighed before placing a couple of fingers to his forehead and tapping them lightly.

"Emporio Ivankov, or Ivan-san for short, is the Queen of the Kamabakka Kingdom, known as Okama King and a Miracle Person, and is a commander of the Revolutionary Army, commanding the G Army which covers the Grand Line." Bon Clay said proudly after he removed his fingers from his forehead.

Buggy screamed.

That numbnut knew Dragon.

Of course, Buggy himself only knew Dragon because of Army but this queer queen of some kind knew Dragon as a comrade.

They had to be strong, very strong.

Mr.3 was shocked that the someone so powerful was a queer.

"Alright, everything is explained so get ready!" Bon Clay said with a evil grin on his face.

Level 4

Staff Staircase

"You want to go to Level 5?" A guard asked.

"Yes I do. I know this two to be frozen to death for the trouble they caused maybe then they'll let me be Warden!" Bon Clay as Hannyabal growled out.

The guards sweat dropped.

Yup, that was definitely Vice-Warden Hannyabal.

"Why are we going to Level 5?"Buggy asked Mr.3 in a whisper.

Mr.3 looked at him before signing then he decided to reply.

"We have no choice." He whispered back.

"We can try to escape, but the security on Level 3 must be tightened by Magellan's order. We're safe for now, as long as we can stay with the 'Vice-Warden'." Mr.3 finished in a whisper.

"I know that! But his obsession with saving Straw Hat is something." Buggy said softly.

Suddenly the two of them imagined something.

Buggy imagined Army in a BDSM mistress outfit with a nine tailed whip in her hands as she smiled at him evilly.

She locked the door and licked her lips.