Chapter 32

Luffy screamed as he quickly ran through the snowy forest with his cousins and their new friends. Rocinante was sent through a secret passage to made it look like he was doing what he said he was doing.

Luffy was running around the two queers full of energy.

"I dunno why but I'm full of energy!" He screamed as he ran to the middle of Ivankov and Inazuma who surprisingly was still carrying the glass of wine.

"Let us hurry!" Inazuma said.

"Indeed, the slightest delay could change the outcome of our actions!" Sake explained as she shifted into tiger form.

"There's no security here! So we can just run out in the the open!" Ivankov exclaimed.

"Nothing can stop us?" He shouted pointing ahead.

The prisoners stared at them in shock as Ivankov was thought to be dead by almost everyone.

Suddenly, the Army Wolves were back.

The wolves growl as they lunged at Luffy, but now that he was back to fighting mode they didn't stand a chance.

"Outta my way!" Luffy yelled loudly, throwing out punches and kicks, taking them all out as if he was merely swatting at flies.

"Stay outta this, you flirty dogs!" Sake yelled as they too kicked the wolves away from them in tiger form.

Blue, Wild Berry and Carola both sweat dropped at Sake's actions.

Wild Berry:

Carola:

Blue: