Chapter 17

As they fought then won and ran.

An announcement was made:

"The following prisoners seem to be helping the intruder, Straw Hat Luffy. Prisoner number E-8200: Pirate Buggy The Clown, Prisoner number D-0464: Former Baroque Works agent Galdino, A.K.A Mr.3, Prisoner number C-9915 Former Baroque Works agent Bentham, A.K.A Mr.2 Bon Clay. "

The voice continued.

"Straw Hat Luffy and Mr.2 Bon Clay are now in Section N on Level 3. The Blugoris are having trouble subduing them!"

"Straw Hat!" Bon Clay asked suddenly.

"I just ran into some clown and Mr. 3! They said that you broke in to save someone. Is that really true?!" Bon Clay admitted.

"Huh? Oh, you mean Buggy and 3?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah! My big brother, Ace! He's down on Level 5! I have to save Ace before they kill him! I have to get down to Level 5 as soon as possible!"

"I'll be more than happy to accompany you!" Bon Clay declared, tears forming in his eyes.

"So… it is for your own big brother that you risk it all? Such a touching thing I've ever heard!"

The guards continued to stalk them and noticed that they were heading for Level 4 while they had lost Buggy and Mr.3. Some of the prisoners stated that the two would be captured soon.

As this was going on Hancock arrived at the first floor to leave.

"Thank you for being understanding." Domino said as she removed the handcuffs.

"No problem."

"Here is your cloak." She said as she showed the fabric to Hancock.

She thanked her as she threw it over herself.

"M-my Pleasure!" Domino blushed.

As she walked away, Boa looked at Domino before sighing.

"By the way....." She started.

"Y-yes?" Domino said as she blushed.

"Earlier, there was a report of an intruder." She stated.

"Yes, it seems so." Domino answered.

"But Impel Down is truly iron-tight." She added.

"Now that we have Warden Magellan in command, I assume that it'll be over soon." Domino explained.

"That's good." Boa forced herself to admit.

"Why would you want to sneak into hell?" She appeared to wonder out loud.

"There are some true fools in the world." She huffed as she walked away.

Domino saluted as Boa Hancock left the building.

"Magellan's powers are dangerous." She thought.

"Don't get caught, Luffy!" She finished her thoughts as she entered the bridge to get to her ship.

"What is Saldeath doing?" Magellan asked.

"The Blugoris can't beat Straw Hat and Mr.2..... so he went to Level 2 to break up the root." The snail answered.

"But they seem to be outmatched by a blue haired prisoner with what is believed to be devil fruit powers so as it stands Saldeath is having a hard time dealing with the rest of them." It continued.

Magellan's eye twitched in irritation as he growled.

He slammed his hand to the desk.

"Why was there no report before things got this out of hand?!?!" He demanded.