Chapter 21

Army's two children rushed to where the ambush was about to take place. They will not be able to make it in time.

Disguise Devil Sake

Sake have similar shaped eyes to Daifuku. Sake has hair colored similar to Oven's, pastel pink eyes like Army's, freckles, dark skin and teeth like Katakuri with the height of 12"11. Sake wears a grey Ushanka with black stripes on the ear flaps, a black eye patch with an unknown symbol, a grey snow jacket, black pants, and black snow boots when in human form.

Sake has the ability to shift into a giant tiger which is the form they stay in most of the time. They can also shift into a hybrid form of the tiger. Sake is also genderless as they can shift from boy to girl to both to none so their family doesn't refer to them as a boy or a girl.

Tigress Wild Berry

The youngest, W.B, has yellow eyes like Mihawk for some reason. Wild Berry looks like a taller because of the height of 14"4 wilder two eyed version of Pudding with hair colored similarly to Nami. She despite her sibling being able to change into a tiger, is shown to be more animalistic than her sibling. Wild Berry wears a short skirt made of fake leopard patterned cloth with a bandage wrapped around her chest and strands of shell necklaces usually went barefoot like her mother. Wild Berry has her hair long, sometimes decorated with colorful parrot feathers and often painted her faces and bodies bright colors in a tribal style.

Wild Berry was made as a medic with powers that deal with healing wounds and open cuts however there is a limit she can heal without getting very tired and risks her own health in this situation. She also carries a spear with her.

"Hey, Sake. What's this level about?" Wild Berry asked the now female Sake .

"At this level, a pool lies filled with boiling blood heated by a raging fire making it extremely hot. The heat caused by this is so intense that it also heats up the level directly above it." Sake now male started as Wild Berry screamed at the other.

Sake glared at her making her shut up.

They cleared their throat.

"If one tries to jump down to this level from Level 3 using the large hole used for ventilation above but do not land in a safe place, then they will die. Prisoners from other levels are regularly tortured here." Sake now no gender huffed, sweating because of the heat.

Wild Berry still running to keep up with her feline sibling, patted the large red tiger's head.

Sake huffed again before shifting back to female.

"The most prevalent form of torture however is being thrown into the gigantic pot of boiling blood in the middle of the level. Other tortures involve prisoners being hung from ropes around their stomachs en masse and being dangled over the raging flames throughout the level, and being put to back-breaking hard labor by suppling giant logs of firewood to keep the flames going." They explained, effectively scaring Wild Berry.

"Monsters, all of them well except Garp-kun." Wild Berry said furiously.

It's one thing to spend the rest of your days inside a prison, but to be tortured and suffer like this as well?

"Guards on this level must don protective gear to avoid being hurt by the intense heat, as it is strong enough to sear bared flesh. Daz Bonez was kept here." Sake added amused at their sister's pouting face.

"They should get improper clothing and burn like they feel how these prisoners feel!" She growled.

"I can't say that I agree with you there, Wild Berry. You know that most pirates are horrible people but not even them deserve to be treated like this. Only those slobby good for nothing Celestial Dragons deserve this." Sake growled out flashing their canines.

"You know Mama planted a shocking device in the ones that were trying to buy Camie." Wild Berry hummed happily.

"Mama is a sadist when she wants to be." Sake stated rolling her eyes.

"That's true, remember the time that she almost murdered a Celestial Dragon for hurting Tesoro and his girlfriend Stella." Wild Berry giggled.

"Remember in the original how he had become. I think it's a good thing that Mama saved him even though the Marines hate her for it, they have their views mixed up badly but you have to say that what Mama did to the body was not pretty." Sake hummed thoughtfully.

"You have to admit that jerk deserved it. Mama wrote on his grave after he passed away because of the injuries that this man was a pedophile and a slave owner. The people of the town was disgusted at the noble but what could they do." Wild Berry stated sadly.

"At least Luffy has the guts to hit dem!" Sake growled.

Wild Berry nodded.

"At least the Government can't do her anything anymore because of Donquixote Mosgard having Mama as a bodyguard if they harm her now they'll be faced with many problems." Wild Berry hummed.

"Donquixote Mosgard, a kind Celestial Dragon because of the mermaid Queen. If she didn't ask Mama for medical help with him on his voyage, Mama would not of met her greatest friend." Sake giggled.

"It was funny when he first met Uncle Roger and Uncle Rayleigh." Wild Berry laughed.

"It's nice to see that some of them can really change." Sake commented.

"I like to think of him as a older uncle." Wild Berry smiled.

She opened her eyes and saw something she wanted to see.

"There's Rocinante-kun." Wild Berry smiled running to the blonde tall man.

Rocinante gasped as he was tackled by a person five feet taller than him. He turned to look at his attack and was met with Wild Berry's smiling face.

"We have to get to Iva-chan! I'll stay here to help Luffy and the others!" Wild Berry stated seriously.

"Blue will be joining us in a few hours. He's taking care of Saldeath and his forces right now." Sake yelled.

"I'll see you later with Ivanov." Wild Berry yelled to Sake who rushed out with Rocinante in tiger form to not be suspicious.

In the boat that was being used to carry Boa Hancock to her island, Vice-Admiral Momonga got the news that the Big Mom pirates were taken out of the war by One Woman Army, a older sister to the man they were going to execute and it was well-known that she was to be not harmed because of the order of the Celestial Dragon Donquixote Mosgard and that Kaido was clashing with another Yonko Red-Haired Shanks.

Momonga looked down, this was going to be a battle that will be told in history books.