Chapter 6

Previously

Then Gaban came and stated that he was sorry to ruin the fun but something was wrong with the ship.

"Nani!?"

"With my untrained eye, I can't tell what is broken." He stated rubbing the back of his head.

"Okay, I know where we should go." Roger smiled.

"Where?" Rayleigh asked.

"Water Seven, the City of Water!" Roger answered.

"The City of Water?" Oden wondered out loud.

"Sounds romantic!" Toki mentioned.

"Guys, let's go!"

"Yeah!"

There the crew sailed to The City of Water, so that they can get their beloved ship repaired.

Now back to the present.

Army gasped as she looked up at the sky from her spot on the deck as the ship sailed.

She growled under her mask.

"Stupid, Cracker." She grumbled, as her twin brother's wanted poster flew into the wind from her hand.

Back At Totto Island.

"AAAAACCCCHHHO!"

"Bless you!" Perspero hummed as he walked past his younger brother.

"Gosh! If you're getting sick, Cracker go and get some rest." Linlin stated putting her finger on her purple haired son's cheek.

"No, I feel like someone is talking about me."

"MaMaMaMa. Who indeed my boy with your ugly solider as your wanted poster." Big Mom joked as the other siblings joined in.

Cracker blushed in embarrassment.

At this point in time, he really missed Cookie.

With Army.

"Does she really hate the Charlotte family?" Oden asked Rayleigh.

"No, Buggy started that rumour. She adores them but she looks hurt whenever she speaks off them. Roger thinks that she might be a Charlotte sibling but we don't know for sure yet because Army does not like talking about it." Rayleigh explained as Army up from lying down on the deck of the ship.

"She has all of their wanted posters in her room." Roger whispered to Oden who looked shock.

"I can heard you, you know!"Army yelled from behind them.

The moment was cut short by Buggy.

"An island!" He called out.

"I see an island!" Shanks stated with a smile.

"W-what's that?!?" Oden asked, shocked with Toki who stood behind him.

"That's Water Seven, Oden." Army giggled, taking off her mask enough for them to see her smiling like Roger.

"I've never seen such massive water maic!" Oden commented.

"Those are fountains." Rayleigh corrected.

"The ones they have there are gigantic." Roger stated.

As the ship sailed into the city, Toki gasped at how beautiful the place was. Army agreed, out of all the places she's been with Roger it was one of the most beautiful places.

"The City of Water, huh?" Oden hummed.

"Nice."

The ship passed many broken ships on their way.