Chapter 12

Fading away, a marine rushed over to tell Sengoku about Luffy breaking into Impel Down.

Sengoku does what he does best and that was yell at Garp that his family was messing things up again.

Garp only laughed at Sengoku's irritation.

Rocinante huffed when he arrived at the fourth level.

It was horrible, he knew that these were pirates but they were still living human beings at the end of the day. He cried silently as he watched as the prisoners were tortured, how truly utterly horrible.

Rocinante believed in mercy even if they did not deserve it.

But not even his big brother deserves this hell, he could only imagine how worried Luffy and Army must be. Hell, Roger might be having a heart attack. If Law was in this situation he has no idea what he would of done, he suppose that he might be doing the same thing Luffy is doing. As love for family knows no boundaries.

Luffy, Buggy and Mr.3 were soon spotted by a whole mob of beasts. Some of the strangest ones they've seen yet.

They all ran as they ran. The jailers saw them and confirmed that they had a new member to their team.

There appeared to have been a group of lion-like creatures with human faces, as well as a giant centipede, the Monster Mantis, and even the Giant-Mouth Hippo from before hot on their tail so that all they could do was turn and run.

"It would seem that the beasts on this level have noticed our presence!" Mr. 3 exclaimed unnecessarily.

"We don't have time to keep running forever!" Luffy shouted out.

"True!" Buggy yelled out, surprisingly.

"But if we get caught, we'll become those things prey! And if we wait around for them to leave, the prison staff from the other floors will catch up!" Buggy screamed.

Luffy suddenly braked to a stop and turned to face the creatures. He screamed at the other two that he was in a hurry and that he didn't have time for this. And so, the other two behind also decided to try it as well and they combined their efforts to try and attack. Luffy's hit the giant centipede but it exploded into several pieces and several smaller scorpions burst from the sections before they went running at them. Buggy's axe was able to take out three of the Manticores while Mr. 3's hardened the wax around the legs of several others and stopped them in their tracks.

"The centipede just exploded!" Luffy exclaimed as he continued to run.

"It was made up of a bunch of Puzzle Scorpions!" Mr. 3 explained as they all bolted.

"They're poisonous!" Mr.3 finished.

"They just keep coming!" Buggy screamed.

They ran this way and that way, here and there, up and down stairs, through corridors and hallways, the beasts unrelenting. The monsters had all realized that they were gone, stopping and looking around in confusion, as they tried to figure out where they went this time. Having heard something. It was the light footsteps as though someone was walking down a nearby corridor. This certainly was enough to gain the monsters attention as they turned to their right and went bolting down the hall.

Luffy had jumped down from the ceiling with Mr. 3 and Buggy.

"I can't believe that worked," said Luffy, sounding impressed.

Buggy who floated down towards them with his feet missing.

"See?" He laughed.

"I told you! They were completely fooled by my 'Fake Legs Master Plan'!" He screamed.