Chapter 2

Linlin was.....

She did not know what to do when she found out that Mother was a horrible woman.

A trafficker.

And she was going to sell her to the Navy.

First she screamed which scared many of her friends and children.

Then she cried to which little Cracker and Cookie played a prank on Kaido to make her feel better which it did.

It was funny seeing Kaido covered in chocolate. Don't think that he'll ever love her brats but Edward seems to like them. He always loved kids.

Finally, she had a breakdown with let to her staying in bed for a while. Edward came to visit her with little Marco, a boy Cookie said that will grow up to be the second commander of Edward's crew.

Cookie liked the pineapple boy.

She guessed he liked her as well as they played together with Cracker until the duo had to part because of Edward having to leave to go back to the crew. Their captain was a piece of work alright. Always demanding more and more.

Linlin then that very day found out that she was pregnant again and that shock she had gotten was not good for the baby or rather babies.

Did Cookie already know this that's why she want her to find it out so that she could understand that it was the truth.

What a clever little girl.

Linlin sighed, she did not want to be like Carmel.

"Can you get Cookie for me." She asked one of the cooks.

Cookie came into the room, scared.

Was Linlin going to kill her?

"I'm pregnant again, Cookie. Can you tell me what you think it might be?"

"A girl. Two girls, you spent a night that guy the other day, didn't you?" Cookie said.

"That's right so what do you think?"

"Twins. They're going to be powerful."

"No. Are they healthy, cookie?"

"Yes, very. Katakuri is going to love them dearly." Cookie explained after the shock that Linlin cared if they were healthy.

Linlin smiles.

She goes onto the main ship where Kaido and Edward are fighting. Little Marco just watching them. His eyes brighten up when he sees her, knowing that she could stop them if they get too unruly.

Edward the sweet heart that he is stops fighting the minute he sees her kiddos and the baby in her arms. As she nursed her baby, she with her children listened to Edward about some of his adventures and how he surprise adopted Marco. She smiles at her family as they run around playing. This was the peace she wanted and to think she would of been like Carmel if Cookie did not come along.

Cookie smiles at Marco before yelling that he'll be a cool kid soon.

He smiles back at her.

Marco is just a kid like her. They were good friends like her and Newgate.

Linlin just smiled.

Cookie was a great child but boy did she and her brother love to prank people.

The twins were barely five when the Rock pirates were forcefully disbanded by Roger and Garp. Roger proved himself a nice man as he watched over her beloved children and Streussen as he fought the other members of the crew which included her but not that she minded, he was fun to fight.

It was really scary to normal people that after their 'fall from grace' former Rocks Pirates get up so quickly. Newgate is slowly but surely scouting people and shaping up a crew that will stay a major world power for several decades.

Oh, and growing his banana moustache.

She throws her Den Den Mushi number at him, with a promise that they will occasionally meet up again to drink and spar, and leaves when Streussen comes on a candy themed boat for her and her children.

As she goes up the ranks.

Cookie admitted to her that she ate her mother.

Or rather Carmel that's why she has the Soul Soul devil fruit.

Not really magic but Linlin was unaware of the fact that Carmel had eaten a devil fruit.

Because of Cookie they were able to prove that Carmel was a bastard and a cunning bitch with the evidence left behind and the recorded conversation that Streussen had with the member of the Navy guy about selling orphans and the purchasing of Linlin Charlotte. The Giants have forgiven her for that but they still are unsure about her behavior because of her hunger tantrum that damaged the giant hero.

But now at least, the giants do not hate her as much as before.

At seven years old, Cookie ate a devil fruit that ironically gave her the ability to form cookies and shape them. Like her mother's homies, she could make some of the cookies alive and made it fight for her. Cookie did not use her fruit for fighting rather she used it to feed her siblings with unalive cookies. Cracker and Cookie herself often ate cookies before bed which let them getting a tummy aches regularly.

Cracker blushed in shame as Cookie screamed in embarrassment when Linlin found out about their eating habits.

Cracker and Cookie, Linlin noticed, looked very similar.

In fact, Oven mistaken Cookie for Cracker after she had beaten a thug.

Cookie just stared at him like him was stupid.

And Cracker was trying to hit him but it was impossible for him to hit his older brother whom was very much taller than him at this point

The purple duo as Katakuri fondly calls them were also very close.

In fact, Cracker shared his crackers with Cookie and Cookie shared her dark chocolate cookies with him. Cookie was selfish when it came to her dark chocolate cookies.

She loved those cookies a lot.

So the only ones she shared those with were Katakuri, Cracker, Linlin and the twins that newborn. Cookie loved them dearly especially little Brulee.

Linlin smiled.

Cookie really was something else.

Like all her children.

She watches as Cookie hugs Katakuri and nicknames him as she can't pronounce his name yet.

Eelie-chan.

At first, Katakuri thought she was making fun of his mouth but then he looked at her.

She was smiling and in awe of him.

It was her way of showing him how much she loved him and his features.

Katakuri blushed as Cookie hugged him.

Linlin couldn't help but smile wider, knowing that her children were so happy together.