1-5

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter One Illusion?

    Room 302, Building 5     , Jindong Garden , City H.

    Mo Yuanyuan looked at the girl in the mirror wearing white cartoon pajamas in surprise, as if a world away, the golden sun shined through the window into the room, the light was abundant and hot.

    The girl in the mirror has fair skin and tender, two willow-like eyebrows intertwined in doubt. The watery almond eyes are full of shock, doubt and a trace of impenetrable alert. The lovely Qiong nose is pink. The tender lips are pressed tightly, seemingly tempting people to bite them up and suck them fiercely, savoring its sweet and beautiful taste.

    Mo Yuanyuan looked at the person in the mirror with nostalgia, her eyes drooping, and she thought to herself that, these days, mental zombies can keep up with the times in order to fill up their stomachs, transforming them into such a lifelike scene. The predator unknowingly indulges in the good memories of the past, and consumes the fighting spirit!     She smiled slightly, and the girl in the mirror returned her with a flower-like smile. Then, the sweet smiles at the corners of their mouths disappeared at the same time, their delicate hands suddenly clenched into fists, and the whole body's momentum suddenly changed from March to March. In Nine Bitter Winter, his slender arms suddenly charged up to attack!     boom!     Huh!     Crackling!     After the huge mercury mirror was hit by the girl, it broke into several large pieces and fell from the wall to the beige floor tiles, and then was hit by the hard floor into smaller pieces, splashing all over the ground, big and small. On the small mirror, Mo Yuanyuan's dumbfounded and unbelievable expression was reflected.     This, what is going on!     It wasn't until the tingling sensation in her hands that she pulled Mo Yuanyuan out of her muddle-headedness. She looked down and saw that two pairs of fleshy chubby hands were cut several times by the lens, and the red blood was surging. Flowing surgingly outwards, it looks very shocking! But Mo Yuanyuan didn't find something to bandage immediately. Instead, she did something that a normal person would not do. She raised her right hand and bit at the biggest hole above her!     Hmm~~! it hurts!

    Mo Yuanyuan endured the sharp pain from her right hand, while looking up at her surroundings, the surprised expression on her face became even more puzzled.

    Why is she still in the illusion? !

    As we all know, the illusion created by the spirit zombies has the biggest weakness. As long as the bewildered person feels pain, he will break the illusion, walk out of it, and return to reality soberly. She really tasted the strong bloody smell on her hands just now, why was she still trapped here?

    Could it be that she encountered a high-level zombie?

    Mo Yuanyuan couldn't help howling in her heart, wouldn't her luck be so bad? !

    well!

    Mo Yuanyuan sighed depressed, and then changed her mind. Anyway, she has been struggling for almost ten years in this dark end of the world. From a nineteen-year-old girl with flowers to an old maiden who is about to run for the third time, these days are going well. It's long enough, and it's time to die, let's walk on Huangquan Road with peace of mind, at least it is much better than being frozen and starved to death in a snow nest in the icy world!