106

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 106

    "Ha~~, they are not here at the right time, they are sleeping soundly!" Brother Tiger yawned irritably, he was irritated to get up. Once he didn't sleep enough, his temper would be particularly bad. Just after being awakened from his sleep, He threw a pillow over it, causing the little accountant Dongfanghong to fall directly to the ground, his ass slammed with a straight grin.

    "Ahu, don't complain casually, anyway, you will be a family from now on!" Captain Bloodblade's eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes, and he looked like rabbit eyes sharply.

    "The family must also make people sleep!" Fortunately, the sunlight in the shield was blocked, otherwise it would arouse Brother Tiger's grumpy temper even more.

    "Okay, be quiet!" Captain Bloodblade is uncomfortable at the moment. When he was young, he was very energetic without sleeping for a few days and nights. But now that he is older, his body is not a great guy. No, let alone exercise so much last night, now my bones creak when I walk.

    The two finally got to Qing Xiang's place, and the old butler who had just trot over took everything over and drove them back to sleep.

    "Go back to sleep! Xiaohong, so are you. I'm still a little free in the daytime. They called people up after being tired all night. They didn't have any eyesight at all!" The old butler looked at the people and staggered. After she ran back, she grabbed Zhou Hong for a good training session, and the training made the little girl tearful.

    "Okay, take people to the warehouse and get another batch of tools so that they can continue with the work they didn't finish yesterday. Today, they must level out the remaining five kilometers!"

    Under the squeeze of the old butler's near-exploitation, the people who came from Qingnan City today were all driven to cut trees, and they actually exceeded their goals before the sun went down.

    After Ming Yu Fang Nu and the others woke up, they worried about the densely packed people sitting on the ground outside the shield. How can these people arrange a place to rest? !

    The old housekeeper rolled his eyes at them irritably, didn't those people who just got up from the bed let out the bed? Make do with the last night, get out if you don't want to sleep!

    Faced with the almost rogue arrangement of the old housekeeper, everyone from protest and opposition to finally gritted their teeth and accepted the arrangement, the hard way in their hearts is not enough for outsiders!

    It's not that they don't want to throw things away, but now Qingnan City is still safe except here, where is there a place for them to stay? ! Although it is crowded, there is some place to sleep. Although I eat compressed biscuits, they are full! Finally, none of the people who came here today left.

    Shizi Space

    Qin Aotian and Xiaokong sat in front of Mo Yuanyuan anxiously and squeezed sweat for her. After several days and nights of refining, the head-sized Kong Mingshi finally began to merge into Shizi Space, which has changed a lot now. .

    The original mini-fields, bamboo houses, and ponds changed greatly when the Kong Mingshi began to blend in. They began to grow at a speed visible to the naked eye, and now they have become normal sizes. The sky is transparent on the cover. The rift in "has also disappeared, and the space it envelops has increased by at least ten times! Now the land under Mo Yuanyuan and their ass is more than 200 meters in radius.