16-20

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 16 The scumbag ex-boyfriend

    Quiet early in the morning, the early birds hopped around among the branches to eat breakfast. Recently, somehow, it seems that their breakfast is getting bigger and bigger, and the birds are satisfied with the food, all of them have big bellies, and each one is fat. After a big lap, this day can't be more comfortable.

    "Pop!"

    A sturdy, sturdy, sturdy, cyan striped worm with the thickness of an adult's thumb and ten centimeters in length fell from the sky and slammed heavily on the concrete floor. The striped worm twisted and rolled in pain. The black spots on both sides of its body were tumbling like crazy. A stream of bluish-green body fluid came out continuously, and the place where the body fluid was in contact with the concrete floor began to slowly corrode without being noticed by the naked eye, and tiny bubbles appeared.

    Mo Yuanyuan stood on the balcony, watching with cold eyes that the caterpillar gradually stopped twisting, half-curled and lying quietly on the concrete floor. After a while, an ordinary-looking sparrow flew down from the treetops. The small pointed mouth tentatively pecked the caterpillars. Compared to it, there are some caterpillars with too large body. Seeing the bugs motionless, excitedly grabbed the bugs with their paws, flapped their wings and flew away with difficulty!

    Mo Yuanyuan's expression worsened after seeing the little sparrow flying away with the insects.

    Acid caterpillar! Mutant Sparrow! All creatures that mutated only after the end of the last life came! Now, they have appeared in advance!

    It is September 28th, and there are 32 days before the end of the world!

    Mo Yuanyuan was shocked when she saw the abnormally thick caterpillar from the balcony, and then poked it down with a clothes hanger. She never thought she discovered this frightening fact--the last days have been quietly. it has started!

    "Yuanyuan, why don't you freshen up and stand on the balcony?" Ming Yu came out of the bathroom with a mouth of white toothpaste foam, while brushing her teeth with a toothbrush, she took out Mo Yuanyuan's toothbrushing cup, she also took it out very intimately. The toothpaste is squeezed.

    After putting the toothbrush cup into Mo Yuanyuan's hand, Ming Yu curiously looked down in the direction she was in a daze. The downstairs was empty and there was no one.

    Mo Yuanyuan absently took the cup, picked up the toothbrush, soaked it in the water, and put it in her mouth to brush it, brushing it, her mind turned into a pot of porridge.

    what to do?

    Take Mingyu to the desert now?

    Mo Yuanyuan was not reconciled. She didn't want Ming Yu to spend the last ten years nestled in an ant base like she did in her previous life. In the end, the base was not forced to relocate because of animal migration and food shortage, she was also on the way. In the end, when he was exhausted, he finally escaped from the army and died of starvation!

    But now, where can we go without going to the desert? ! ! !

    "Yuanyuan, your toothbrush has been brushing on your teeth for almost ten minutes!"