Chapter 121 White Rope

Ps:No chapter 119-120

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 121 White Rope

    Qinggang City is not small, but not big, because sea salt production is the main industry, and the sea here is particularly blue and clear. When a small wooden boat floats on the sea, the water and the sky are the same color, and the boat seems to be floating in the blue sky. It's like above. Therefore, people come here for sightseeing in an endless stream, and there is no interruption in the street for 24 hours.

    However, this originally bustling and noisy city is now empty. Mo Yuanyuan and her group are walking on the empty street. The only silence is to hear their footsteps echoing and colliding between the buildings, making people involuntarily horrified with cold sweat.

    "How can this be? Even if the people in Qingnan City are transferred to the base, there will always be one or two people on the street going home to pick up things and collect supplies. It seems like everyone disappeared out of thin air in an instant. That's weird!" Huang Mao leaned close to Brother Tiger and said in a low voice, rubbing his hands on his arms. Although he was wearing a thick jacket, he still felt a gloomy cold air. Follow your heels straight to the top of your head.

    "Who knows! Observe the surrounding situation carefully and be alert!" Brother Tiger held his right hand on the handle of the knife vigilantly, watching all directions, always ready to deal with emergencies.

    Kang Dang~~!

    An empty can fell out from not far away, and it dinged and rolled under the strong wind. The sudden sound made everyone nervous. He pulled out the knife on his side and waited to find it. It was after a false alarm that they were relieved one after another.

    After an oolong, the tense atmosphere was completely broken. Everyone began to talk in low voices, talking in a low voice, and the buzzing sound began to noisy on the silent street.

    "Miss Mo, have you found anything wrong after walking this way?" Qin Da quickly walked a few steps and walked side by side with Mo Yuanyuan and Qin Aotian who led the team.

    "Nothing!" Mo Yuanyuan shook her head in confusion. The moment she walked into Qinggang City, she let go of her consciousness. The place they walked can be described in two words-clean!

    Yes, clean!

    This cleanness is not the cleanliness of the ground in the ordinary sense, but apart from flowers, plants and trees, there is no creature that can run, jump, and climb in this place! As if something terrible had happened, no human, a mouse, an insect, or even maggots in the sewers had disappeared completely! !

    so horrible! Who can have such a great ability to make nearly half of the city's people and creatures completely disappear! Mo Yuanyuan shuddered, she didn't dare to tell everyone this discovery, for fear of causing turmoil in the team, but she passed her voice to Qin Aotian.

    Suddenly, a slender figure appeared in Mo Yuanyuan's spiritual consciousness.

    It's a living person!

    "Wait here first, I'll come as soon as I go!" Mo Yuanyuan showed a trace of joy on her face, and her whole body quickly disappeared in place, and after a while she flew back with a fainted woman.