46-50

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 46 The First Tail

    "It's the butterfly effect!"

    Qin Aotian personally walked over the stairs with two cups of freshly brewed tea. Just after dark, the electrical equipment in the villa had no response. If it hadn't been for Mo Yuanyuan had reminded him that it would happen For this kind of thing, the old housekeeper prepared a house of charcoal early, which would make it difficult for them to drink hot water.

    "A butterfly in the tropical rainforest of the Amazon River Basin in South America, occasionally flapping its wings, can cause a tornado in Texas in the United States two weeks later. Even if a small stone falls into a pond, it The ripples aroused will also push the grass dust floating on the water far away. What's more, you are not the only one who has been reborn, as well as

    Xiaokong and Xiaoteng !" Qin Aotian lowered his head and drank a sip of tea. Satisfied and nodded, the water boiled with charcoal fire really tasted good, with a hint of the smell of human fireworks, unlike pure water with a strange smell.

    His call made Mo Yuanyuan Mao Sai suddenly open, yes, she can go back to the present when she is dead, not to mention that the time of the end of the world will come earlier, after all, it will always happen!

    Mo Yuanyuan felt relaxed after her heart knot was resolved. She smiled and turned around to take the teacup from Qin Aotian's hands. She never thought that there was a sudden sound in her body, and her magic power that had been impenetrable for several days suddenly increased by three or four. Times!

    Mo Yuanyuan couldn't take care of that much, she sat cross-legged under Qin Aotian's surprised gaze, pinched the lotus seal tactic with her hand, and guided the crazy growth of mana in her body to revolve according to her unique breathing rate, one circle, two circle...

    Qin Aotian thought that from the moment he awakened the power of flame, no strange things would make him feel surprised and scared. But now what happened to Mo Yuanyuan really scared him! Qin Aotian put the tea cup on the side of the stone table, with extremely strong perseverance, ordering himself to stand still and not make any noise, so as not to disturb Mo Yuanyuan's training.

    Qin Aotian had imagined countless times what adventures Mo Yuanyuan would get in space, what martial arts secrets, peerless treasures, but never expected that the beautiful girl in front of him who was not as beautiful as a real person turned out to be not a human! ! ! ! !

    Yes, not human! ! !

    Who the fuck has ever seen a white tail fluttering behind a person's ass! ! ! ! !

    A large, fluffy, white tail that emits a charming glow in the dark night sky swayed wantonly behind Mo Yuanyuan. The dots of light like fireflies seemed to be spiritual, and it kept rotating around her, as if the moon orbited her. The earth is just so beautiful! ! !

    Few people know that Qin Aotian is a hidden fur control. On weekdays, as long as it is a small animal with fur, he wants to touch it very much. It is good for his parents to be there. They love and love all kinds of cute puppies. Animals like cats, kittens, lambs, bears, and even tigers are all bought at home, especially his favorite snow-white little fox. The slippery fur on his body makes him unable to resist it when he goes to school. The little fox named Xueqiu secretly packed it into his schoolbag. After being discovered by the teacher, he told his parents, and received a terrible reprimand! It's a pity that Xueqiu was finally sent away by his parents. No matter how he cried and pleaded at home, Sapo went on a hunger strike, he couldn't see him in the end.