109

Ps:You might be wondering why there is no chapter 108 that's because the original website doesn't have chapter 108

                       -Silver_Moon6417

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 109 Save people?

    Ho Ho ~ ~ In the

    gloomy and damp woods, an angry roar came from the mouth of a black tunnel, sometimes mixed with the screams and wailings of human horror.

    Aha! !

    boom!

    A miserable green-skin zombie slammed heavily on the wall behind him, and the rustling cement slag smeared it all over.

    boom! boom! boom!

    Three more zombies smashed over, and they happened to make up a table of Mahjong with the first one. If before the end of the world, these four good brothers would definitely lie on the table for three games in a row!

    Ho Ho Ho! ! ! ! !

    The half-faced zombie snapped angrily, huh? Why didn't you pull anything! It turned its head and saw that the zombies who had been flattering around had long been scared to hide, and shrank and crowded together. At this moment, there was already a lot of space around the half-faced zombies.

    Human beings are the longest of all souls, and zombies are transformed from human beings. Although they have died and started from scratch, the starting point of zombies is too high. In this short period of time after the end of the world, they have not only evolved class levels, but also possessed Emotional fluctuations like fear and happiness! So now these zombies, after feeling dangerous, quickly hid in a place that they believed to be safe.

    Roar~~~! !

    After seeing the clever look of his subordinates, the half-faced zombie roared angrily.

    Suddenly, with a chirp, something hit it heavily. After a long time, the mass began to wriggle on the ground whimpering.

    "Ah, it hurts! Where is this place? Why is it so dark!"

    A frightened female voice asked in a low voice, a groping sound came from the ground. The ground was cold and damp, and there was water everywhere. The man digged the ground with his fingers. There was no dirt as expected. It seems that this place should be a basement or air-raid shelter. She was caught when the zombie broke through the stronghold last night. The man slammed into the wall and fainted. When he woke up, he was in this dark place. I couldn't see my fingers here, and everyone around me was crying and cursing in a low voice. Before I could figure out what was going on, I was caught out of there and threw it heavily into this damp place.

    Darkness will magnify the fear in people's hearts tenfold or twentyfold, and women begin to shiver in fear.

    "What do you want?! Can you turn on the light?! Oh, forget that the lights are not available now, you can light a fire anyway, so the darkness is too scary!" The woman tried to plead, her voice clear and gentle, no matter what Men and women would feel distressed and immediately lit a torch to meet her requirements. Unfortunately, there was a zombie standing in front of her.