Chapter 118 Pathfinder Qinggang?

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 118 Pathfinder Qinggang?

    Aooo~~

    A long howl of wolves resounded across the sky, as if pressing an alarm clock, the originally quiet and peaceful base that had fallen asleep instantly awakened and started a noisy and prosperous day.

    "Oh, my short tail, we finally made it through this evening. Let's go! Brother, I will take you to eat spicy roast rabbit!" Huang Mao laughed and patted the short tail a little bit taller. On his back, his flushed eyes were open and his expression relaxed.

    After bringing the wolves back to the base a month ago, the remaining giant wolves without a contract were seized by the three Qin family brothers, and the rest were taken over by the old housekeeper and handed over to the social idlers of the base who did not join the team. , Because these wind and moon wolves were captured by the base, so anyone who wants to contract the giant wolf must sign an employment contract with the base! (The blank contract that Mo Yuanyuan personally refined, and the old butler directly wrote the fifty-year employment period on it!!!) Although the conditions are extremely demanding, I can watch the rich and handsome giant wolves one by one. With his little eyes, the inexplicable gloom in all the men's hearts rose to the top in an instant, and all of them were hot-headed, and rushed to the giant wolves who grinned desperately to intimidate them by biting their fingers!

    At that time, the scene was extremely chaotic and bloody. Hundreds of people were vying for a wind and moon wolf. Everyone showed their enthusiasm for the college entrance examination when they crossed the single-plank bridge. In the end, 10 young boys dressed in tattered beggar costumes grinned and squinted their eyes. It has become a seam, squatting next to him looks like a beggar, his hair is messed up, and there are a few more potholes on his body that can directly see the skin of the giant wolves, that miserable little appearance makes the head of the already opened Lingzhi The wolf shivered fiercely in his heart. It was still aware of the current affairs. After finding that it could not resist, he directly chose the stronger one (Qin Da: Haha!!). Although this master is not the one in his mind (Qin Aotian: raised his chin arrogantly), he is at least not a little bit stronger than the master contracted by these robbed clansmen! ! The wolf against the white moon on his forehead fiercely gave himself 64 likes! If it knows what a like is.

    Now that all the wolves belonged to each other, Captain Bloodblade divided the Wind Wolves into five groups, and one group was on guard every night. Last night it happened to be Huang Mao's turn. Although he contracted the giant wolf, his own strength did not grow much, so Huang Mao still had a hard time staying up all night.

    "Brother!! Brother!! Captain Blood is looking for you!!" From a

    distance, the monkey waved at him vigorously and jumped over very cheerfully.

    "Brother~~I'll take the short tail to eat the spicy rabbit~~! Don't worry, I will use a brush to make it comfortable, even a flea will not climb up!" The monkey coveted and looked at Huang Mao's face. The short-tailed wolf of the Gao Leng male god Fan kept begging for Huang Mao, whose pitiful appearance seemed to be unbearable for Huang Mao if he didn't agree.

    The monkey was unlucky. When the first wolf failed to pass, he bit his finger hard, rushing to press the blood mark on the wolf's head one by one, until none of the more than one hundred wind and moon wolves could fit with him. He was crying and threw his face on Huang Mao's body, crying, and looked at Huang Mao pleadingly against his pale little face due to excessive blood loss, and wanted to ride his short tail back to the base.