61-70

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 61

    "Allah, it's okay. Even if the whole car is smashed into scum, she still has a tail. Just resurrect it again!" A fat baby the size of a finger was sitting on Qin Aotian's head, waving carelessly. Fat paw comforted him, wasn't it just Xiao Kong who had disappeared for several days?

    Xiaokong is not the miserable look Mo Yuanyuan looked like when she saw him for the first time. Except for his miniature, his whole person looks no different from a real three-year-old kid, and he is not just a small bellyband. He also wore a pair of white pants. After he condensed his body, he found that there was still a lot of Chaos Stone left, which was enough for him to use it for a long time, so he got himself a pair of pants. , He is an old antique who has lived for thousands of years!

    call out!

    Ahhh~~~! !

    Xiao Kong was sitting in Qin Aotian's hair and stretched out comfortably. Suddenly, a stretched index finger snapped out and hit the front glass of the car heavily. He wandered in the air for a long time. It took a long time to realize that he was beaten.

    "Qin--Ao--Tian! How could you treat me like this!!!" Xiao Kong flashed in front of Qin Aotian griefly, and used his little big hands to pull Qin Aotian's collar vigorously. Give me an explanation, or I will never let go of your look.

    "What's wrong with you?"

    Qin Aotian's tone was as cold as Sanjiuhanbing, and Xiaokong felt something wrong with his spirit body. After realizing it, he realized that Mo Yuanyuan was not the current tenant who hadn't chased him. Your sweetheart! Thinking back to what he said just now, I wish I could just slap myself in the mouth and curse the sweetheart in front of the Lord. Why don't you kill yourself! !

    "Uh~~, what? I feel as if the body is not condensed enough. I will go back to the space first!" Xiaokong rubbed the back of his head calmly. Excuse me to escape first.

    It took less than half a minute from Xiaokong’s unobstructed mouth to the rusty fall into the safety buckle. A trace of hesitation flashed across Qin Aotian’s handsome face, and the latest fruit 8 turned on his thin and powerful palm. Turn around, turn around, the old housekeeper who is driving in a hurry can't wait to replace him, my dear young master, take the initiative to chase his wife! Do you actively make it? Sweet talk, stalker! If you keep on going like this, when will my old bone be held by the little master! ! !

    Qin Aotian didn't know the resentment in the old housekeeper's heart at all, and finally made up his mind, opened the phone address book, and pressed the call button on the number one name.

    Mo Yuanyuan - on the call -

    as the bell of loving you for ten thousand years rang, Qin Aotian's heart was inexplicably ups and downs.

    "Hey, why did you call me all of a sudden?"

    Mo Yuanyuan clamped her phone to her shoulder, Fang Nu, who was sitting next to her, was facing a small palm-sized mirror, trying to put a band-aid on her forehead. She herself quickly took out a large bag of oatmeal chocolate from the space, and quickly tore the package. The chocolate was put into the small basin in Ming Yu's arms desperately. Ming Yu was reborn with a starving ghost, grabbing with both hands. With a basin full of chocolate, he stuffed his mouth desperately, and sat quietly on the back of the chair in front of her anxiously to persuade her to eat slowly. The whole car was filled with a sweet smell, the greedy Qin in the front row. Fang kept swallowing.