36-40

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 36-The Power of Fire

    Tell people that the end is coming! ! !

    In the past, this idea was erased by Ming Yu as soon as it appeared in his mind, because they said that people did not believe it and did not mention it first. It would be good not to be treated as a lunatic and put in a mental hospital, not to mention, if someone finds it out. With the news they spread, Mo Yuanyuan's situation would be very dangerous.

    But now, Yuanyuan's method can not only collect enough materials, but also indirectly tell people that the end of the world is coming.

    What human beings are best at, and what they love to see most?

    Brain replenishment, gossip, strange things! !

    All the materials in the warehouse disappeared within ten seconds. Are aliens coming? space? Or is it a sign of the end? ! ! !

    Ming Yu instantly made up the headlines of tomorrow's news. He immediately raised his foot happily and kicked the warehouse door fiercely!

    Boom! !

    The anti-theft door opened sharply, and under the soft incandescent lamp, the well-packed cardboard boxes in the fifty-square-meter warehouse were neatly stacked, and some of them were almost piled on the ceiling.

    Ming Yu and Mo Yuanyuan looked at each other, and moved into the space without saying a word. The cardboard boxes quickly disappeared under their touch. In the monitoring room, the staff holding the coffee cup was like a ghost, his hands trembling like a stroke patient, and the alarm bell could not be pressed until the coffee in his hand could no longer be caught and spilled on his feet, making him so hot. Screamed out, only to reluctantly let him find his hand.

    The sharp, piercing siren broke the silence of the night, and Ming Yu, who was happily collecting supplies, wiped off his sweat, and looked at the scene of the crime where there was nothing, and echoes of footsteps when he walked, a strange feeling rushed into his heart. Her sense of accomplishment, she felt that her previous outlook on life was gradually being shattered, as if something was leaving her forever.

    Mo Yuanyuan took out a small gift box tied with a bow from the space and placed it on the empty floor, pulling Ming Yu and leaving quickly without looking back.

    Avoiding the surveillance range of several cameras, Mo Yuanyuan pulled Ming Yu into the space in a remote corner.

    The two of them lay motionless on the soft green grass, feeling the numbness gradually spreading throughout their bodies.

    "Ming Yu, you now use your mental energy to tidy up the space, and practice supernatural powers when you are the most tired. This is the way you found in your previous life." Mo Yuanyuan kicked Ming Yu with her foot.

    After a long time, Ming Yu slowly got up from the grass, dragged his exhausted body to release his abilities desperately, and put the scattered cardboard boxes on the steel shelf.

    Mo Yuanyuan was not idle either. She closed her eyes and worked very hard to run her mind. In this life, it would be best if she could awaken the supernatural powers. If she couldn't, her mind would be her only chance to become stronger! She must seize every minute and every second to improve her strength!     Qin Aotian in the