Chapter 105

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 105

    This night, Ming Yu went back and forth without stopping.

    That night, Captain Bloodblade stabbed to death fifty zombies alone.

    That night, people around the shield were blushing.

    This night, the center of Qingnan City once again ushered in a wave of ferocious zombies, and more people lost their precious lives.

    No matter what, time will always pass by one minute after another, and the first ray of sunlight in the morning, under everyone's expectation, finally shyly showed his head from the east.

    The zombies outside the shield suddenly retreated like a tide before the sun appeared, leaving only a mess and the dead bodies inside the shield.

    Ouch~~!

    Ah ah ah ah ah! ! ! ! !

    There was joy in the base. Everyone crazily embraced the people they knew and didn't know, and desperately shouted out the fear, panic, and the joy of escape from their hearts all night.

    "We are here!!"

    "God, we are still alive and alive!!"

    "Hahahaha..." More people laughed and danced frantically, not knowing what they were doing like a fool.

    After the excitement, everyone hastily ate some breakfast and then climbed onto the bed and fell asleep. After tossing all night, the whole body couldn't use any extra strength.

    "Okay! Now they can't wake up for a while, but they can't do outside work. Now everyone is going out to mow the grass, or our drinking water will be cut off!" Zhou Hong sent work to the women soldiers who just got up. Son, now the men on the base are all asleep, and can only count on them.

    "But, what about my kids?!" The young mother, who gave more than a dozen lollipops to Ming Yu last night, hugged her daughter tightly and asked worriedly.

    "Yes, yeah!!!"

    "What will the child do?!"

    More mothers asked in agreement, holding or holding the small turnip heads in their hands. The eldest was about five or six years old, and the older ones would follow the big army to do lighter work.

    "The children are put in the tents over there! Don’t worry about their safety!" Zhou Hong pointed to the residence of the Tiger Hall. Now the old people inside can take time to look after the children and who is left. You have to work!

    The mothers walked out of the protective cover of the base with a large basket carrying a stick and a sickle. Fortunately, there are no shelters in the area for ten miles. They only need to mow the grass and trees back on the edge. The snoring in the shield seemed like thunder, and the women could hear them clearly from ten miles away. They didn't know why, they felt very at ease when they heard this sound.

    "Hong Hong, I'm so thirsty~~!" Zhou Hong finally sent the women away, and just turned around, the three girls Zhao Li, Song Jiang and Lin Xiaoman who worked with her each held a large plastic bottle to it. She moved her brows and looked upset at first.