Chapter 104

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 104

    Originally, as planned, the fire outside the shield would last all night to prevent the zombies from rushing to this place headlessly after smelling the human odor. In case the energy of the shield is consumed, the tens of thousands inside Every human life has really become the pork on the chopping board to be slaughtered. But the situation now is different, zombies can give birth to babies! After hearing this news, everyone was not calm! According to Little Girl Mingyu, when the zombies are at their lowest strength, if you don't take this opportunity to clean up the zombies in Qingnan City, it is not certain whether the world is in charge of humans in the future!

    no! The zombies must be eliminated as much as possible!

    This is the common idea of ​​everyone in the shield!

    Crackle!

    Crackling~! !

    When the fire was burning, the explosion sound gradually became rarer, and hundreds of shadowy black human figures outside the shield gradually approached.

    Ho! Ho! Ho!

    The low roar was so familiar that the residents who had just moved in today began to commotion. They heard the thin layer of shield in front of them. They hadn't seen whether it could really block the monsters outside. Almost all the newcomers' legs began to shake. Some timid people just felt the heat between their legs, and the air faintly smelled of fishy smell.

    Captain Bloodblade couldn't control that much at this time. He and Spike, who had just struggled to get up from the bed, stared desperately, trying to find the weak spot in the monster pile.

    "Fuck! That bastard monster is not dead, why is it still mingled with Qingnan City?!"

    When a monster with a hideous face appeared in front of them with half of its face missing, its teeth seemed to have been trampled on its tail. Yelled like a cat. The three thousand survivors in City Y still remember the half-faced monster. It killed nearly 10,000 people. In the end, if it weren’t for dozens of people to trap it firmly with trees and vines, Captain Spike took the opportunity to use a dagger. It pierced half of its head fiercely, and I am afraid that the survivors of City Y will not even be able to leave these three thousand people in the end!

    "Be careful of that half-faced monster, that guy has a very good brain, and his IQ is about 5 or 6 years old! Now you know that you are ganging up!" Langfang's eyes are like poison, and he can't wait to swallow that guy alive. Beside the half-faced monster, several tall and strong monsters firmly surrounded it, as if guarding the king of the race.

    Langya briefly described the great achievements of the half-faced monster. Ming Yu quickly locked it with mental abilities, but the monster seemed to have noticed something, and quickly jumped behind with his men, escaping from Ming Yu's perception. Scope.

    "I'm dizzy! That thing is really refined!" Ming Yu cursed secretly, and whispered to Qin Daqin Er and the others that the monster could perceive her mental power.

    "Quiet, you go out and take a look!" Fang Nu asked Jingjing to go out, wanting to see how it reacts to ghosts.

    "Well, I see, you have to be careful!" In