Chapter 115 The Temptation of the Wolf?

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 115 The Temptation of the Wolf?

    Snapped!

    After hearing the howl of the wolf, Brother Tiger slammed his mouth, making you owe it!

    "Will we have time to run?" Agui raised his hand weakly and asked. He is the lowest among the three. He is still quiet as his beautiful man at the moment, so he can do whatever the two say. .

    "It's too late!" Brother Tiger listened to another wolf howl, and shook his head regretfully. This time the movement was much closer than the previous distance. At this speed, the wolf pack can surround them tightly in less than five minutes. Yan Shishi, shouldn't go this far, it's really touching, they are too greedy!

    The little clock threw the rope on the body onto the snow, ran to the big tree aside, took off his gloves, picked up the snow and quickly rubbed it in his hands.

    "Quick! We smashed some branches down, ignited the smoke and reported it to the base. When we left, the captain told me to light up the wolf smoke if something happened. This time, it is the serious wolf smoke!!!" Xiao Xiao As he talked, Zhong couldn't help laughing. After rubbing his hands, he quickly climbed to the nearest tree and threw branches down.

    Brother Hu was taken aback for a moment, then he took off his army coat and started to move on the snow. Agui piled up the branches that Bell had just folded from the tree, and tried to light those tiny branches with a match. The fire is lit.

    The little clock climbed flexibly on the tall tree. The branches of the thumb were like toothpicks in his powerful hands. A handful of them were snapped off when he folded them. Soon there was a layer on the snow. Dry branches.

    Ooo~~~! !

    The stern wolf howl got closer, and Xiao Zhong could see the small black spots on the snowy ground from a distance when he stood on the branch of the tree.

    "Gui! Light up the fire! The wolf is coming!!" He looked at the fast approaching wolves with cold eyes, and his heart sank to the bottom of the sea. From a distance, there were at least hundreds of wolves, but only three of them. , This time it was really bad luck.

    Agui desperately stroked the matches on his hand. The more anxious he got, the more chaotic they became. Several matches were missing. The howling of the wolf got closer and closer. He couldn't help but think of the peculiar smell of potion on the cloves. Be sure to let her cover up with perfume, it's too unpleasant.

    Flop!

    The last match was finally lit, and he dumbfounded and stuffed the yellow flame into the tiny branches. God bless, these life-saving bonfires were finally lit.

    Ooo~~!

    Agui raised his head, a bashful gas peculiar to wild beasts burrowed straight into his nostrils. The huge black wolf with a height of over a hundred had its mouth wide open, and its sharp fangs were so white against the light reflected from the snow. It's desperate.

    "Damn, they are so fast!" Xiao Zhong cursed secretly, and silently hung the rope around his waist from the tree pole.

    Whoosh! Snapped!