6-10

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 6 I am born again! !

    Mo Yuanyuan predominantly made a life plan for her good sister, and she didn't know that the male god was about to fly into the bowl, but was beaten by the female ticket again to fly to the sky, Ming Yu was hurriedly cleaning the room.

    The table hasn't been wiped for three days, and with a light stroke on it, a faint dust mark appeared on the fingertips. It is too dirty and must be cleaned up!

    So, after the hard-working girl Mingyu wiped the table, she felt that the floor was not clean. She hurriedly swept and dragged. After Mo Yuanyuan came out of the kitchen with a large bowl of pork and fungus stuffed dumplings, she was in the living room. The floor tiles are clean and bright and can be used as mirrors.

    "Ming Yu, don't clean up, wash your hands and eat dumplings first!"

    Mo Yuanyuan put the bowl on the glass low table in the living room, turned back to the kitchen and took out the prepared garlic juice and chopsticks. Ming Yule washed his hands, took the chopsticks and put a fat dumpling in his mouth for a small bite.

    "Well, it's really hot!"

    Ming Yu was inhaled by the hot heat from the dumplings, but still refused to spit it out. He chewed and swallowed quickly and ran to the water dispenser to drink.

    Mo Yuanyuan smiled as she watched her lively figure, her hands didn't stop at all, her mouth didn't feel hot at all, and the dumplings were stuffed inside one by one. In the last life, when she was so hungry that her chest was pressed against her back, the cold snow balls swallowed into her stomach. This hotness was nothing at all, and it was most important to fill her stomach as much as possible.

    When Ming Yu came back slowly with two glasses of water, most of the dumplings in the bowl had been removed, and she yelled with anger.

    "Mo Yuanyuan, you are not afraid of being hot, so many dumplings will kill you!" As he

    said, while putting down the cup in his hand, he joined the robbery battle. The last two ate all the dumplings in the bowl, and Mo Yuanyuan even put it down. The little soup left at the bottom of the bowl was cleaned up.

    Ming Yu touched his swollen belly contentedly, and sighed contentedly, like a lazy kitten rolling on the sofa, thinking that life shouldn't be too beautiful.

    Mo Yuanyuan closed her eyes and recalled the delicious taste of pork dumplings. After a full stomach, the full stomach bag seemed to overflow, a mouthful of dumplings.

    After the two of them sat quietly for ten minutes, both felt that they were not so supportive, Ming Yu got up to clean up the dishes, but was stopped by Mo Yuanyuan.

    She pulled up all the curtains in the house, the light in the room became a little dim, and it was a bit strange, but she obediently followed Mo Yuanyuan to her room. As the door closed, the atmosphere in the closed bedroom began to begin. Became tense.

    Mo Yuanyuan walked towards Ming Yu slowly, as if she was carrying a bunny bubbly in her heart, banging and banging. Although there are so many rebirth articles on the Internet, but willing to tell others that she is the protagonist of rebirth, it can be counted by one slap. Mo Yuanyuan thought and thought repeatedly in her heart, and finally decided to tell Ming Yu this fact. Not why, I sacrificed my life for Ming Yu in her last life!