81-90

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 81

    For a long time, someone asked weakly: "Aren't you going to let the black smoke in that plate kill us all?!"

    Mo Yuanyuan couldn't laugh or cry: "I'm not a big demon, I just shouted and killed! "Qin Aotian, who was standing next to him, also shook his head for a while, this group of people's brains were too strong, so where is this?

    "Although you don't want your life for the time being, your actions have caused huge losses and personal injuries to the base, so you have to serve for ten years as a compensation!" His voice echoed coldly in everyone's ears like ice and water. In the midst, the huge coercive mountains generally frightened more than 300 people and dared not take a breath.

    ten years? ten years!

    Compared with precious lives, ten years is not intolerable.

    Brother Tiger boldly asked: "Qin always, right? I just want to know, what are we going to do in the past ten years? Should we kill people and set fires, or go out to search for supplies?!"

    Qin Aotian's deep gaze was like ten thousand years. The cold ice swept away, and Brother Hu felt he was frozen stiff.

    "Now, do you have room for bargaining?"

    Following his words, Mo Yuanyuan released the black ball in the formation, and a few thick black smoke coveted more than 300 people. After Qin Aotian gave an order, it could enjoy the delicious meal refreshingly.

    The abilities of these black smokes, Brother Tiger, are very clear, and the fate of the mutant mosquitoes is still alive not far away. Let them have ten courage! !

    "Okay! Isn't it ten years! I should have done it!!" Brother Tiger thought about it again and again, knowing that the situation is over, and readily responded.

    As soon as his words fell, a black smoke hovering in the air flew over, surrounding him tightly, and Huang Mao and the monkey brother suddenly exploded the pot.

    "Brother Tiger!"

    "Didn't you say ten years? How come back!"

    "Let go of Brother Tiger and come to me!!"

    The little brothers were filled with righteous anger, fisting in anger and preparing to go desperately.

    The rabbit died and the fox was sad. The others flinched in fear, and then they were gearing up to fight each other. Anyway, they were all dead, so it's better to pull back! Xiao Zhong and other comrades in arms hurriedly protected Qin Aotian and Mo Yuanyuan, for fear that they would be injured by a fight.

    "You guys stop me!!!" The tiger brother who was wrapped in black smoke suddenly roared, and the yellow hair and monkey ears that shook so close were humming. As soon as the puffy voice came out, everyone was immediately stuck in place, and hundreds of pairs of eyes stared at the thick black smoke.

    After a while, the smoke cleared, and Brother Tiger's burly body appeared again. He looked the same as before, except that there was a black dot between his eyebrows, like the mark between Guanyin's eyebrows, but it was only black.