116

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 116

    What is the hardest after the end of the world?

    Some people say it is water, some say it is food, and some say it is because the clothes are not enough to be frozen to death when the snow comes! But in the long run, the most difficult thing is that everyone instantly returns from the electronic era of well-informed networks to the primitive era of communication based on shouting and communication.

    In the past, which old lady was selling vegetables and was hit by a car, which starlet was torn by her opponent, which country’s prime minister had plastic surgery, the whole world knew about it in less than half an hour when an accident happened, but now, it’s in a community. The news has to be run for a long time, let alone the flow of information in a city.

    This was the case in the previous life. Everyone didn’t hear each other, and the news was counted on a monthly basis. It was not until the trainers caught the mutant pigeons that the cities slowly began to communicate with each other. The Beijing base developed an herbicide. After the various bases opened up the roads, the entire market was gradually revitalized.     Mo Yuanyuan looked at the nearly a hundred wind and moon wolves right now, and her eyes were as bright as light bulbs. This is Fengyue Wolf, a Fengyue Wolf that runs nearly 300 kilometers per hour! ! The best transportation companion in the post-apocalyptic world is an indispensable means of transportation just like ancient horses and modern cars! ! Whoever can get a Fengyue wolf as a rider, then ride a sweaty BMW on the streets of the capital like ancient times. That's a showy!     Suck!     Mo Yuanyuan sucked back the saliva from her mouth fiercely. These wolves were all the main force of the transportation team she had appointed, and no one was allowed to run! ! She found out the sound transmission paper crane that was successfully refined last night from the space, and gave it a general overview of the situation here, and directly swiped the paper crane into the sky, and the fist-sized thing was stunned. Fly to the base with wings.     Originally, Mo Yuanyuan thought Brother Tiger and the others were just touching the hibernating bear blind, and she could handle it alone, but now she has finally encountered so many Fengyue wolves, I am sorry if I don’t put them in a nest. Pie! !     In order to prevent these babies from running away in shock, Mo Yuanyuan threw frozen chickens, ducks and pork into the wolves from time to time. The hungry green-eyed wolves tentatively ate two or three chickens. After finding that there was nothing wrong, he swarmed up and started to fight for it.

    The wolf with a white moon on the moon did not join the scrambled team. Although it was hungry and hungry, it still tried its best to endure it, for fear that Mo Yuanyuan would produce some demon moths that would be harmful to the group.

    Ming Yu lightly stepped on the treetops and fell silently to Mo Yuanyuan's side, staring excitedly at the fighting wolves below, and excitedly asked Mo Yuanyuan: "This is Fengyue Wolf? Except for the long one. Bigger, it’s no different from a dog!”

    There are really families in the base that bring their pets in. Although the cats, dogs, and cats are a bit bigger than before, most of them are still so docile, without the wolf below. The group looks wild.

    "You think they are the two haha, they can't do anything but sell cuteness and eat!" Mo Yuanyuan is now taking care of the wolves before getting the wolves.