Chapter 101 Qin Aotian Isn't Human?

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 101 Qin Aotian Isn't Human?

    Spike, the boss, leader, and leader of the wild wolf mercenary group. He and Captain Bloodblade are natural rivals. They fight for food in the orphanage, fight for the position of the boss in the school, and follow their respective gangs in society. On the site, after entering the same training organization, you have to compete for customers and grab credit. It is unceremonious to say that it is impossible for two people to live in the same space with peace and harmony, unless the sky falls and the end of the world comes!

    As a result, the sky did not fall, but the end of the world came.

    After receiving the call at 12 o'clock in the middle of the night when he was sleepy and sleepy, Spike almost kicked his men out of the bed as fast as they could, and fleeing out of the city with food and water for three days. The moment they ran out of the city, behind them was the mighty black traffic that could not be seen.

    Why does Captain Wolfya believe that the end is here? The reason is that the moment Captain Bloodblade called him, a huge black whirlpool appeared in the sky in the bustling center of Y City, sucking people, cars, and houses inside like a vacuum cleaner. At that time, three days and nights had just passed, no matter day or night, the whole Y city was brightly lit. The black vortex is easily discovered by people. Within a short period of time, screams of panic occurred one after another. Thousands, more and more people, cars, and houses were sucked into the whirlpool. Their residences were far from the whirlpool. People who had not been affected began to flee. .

    Although the huge black whirlpool kept sucking things in, it didn’t grow up, but everyone didn’t dare to bet that one ten-thousandth of it was small. They were alone in rags, with a little bit of things prepared in a hurry, and drove it. , Grabbing, snatching the car and fleeing hastily.

    If there is no apocalypse, good road conditions and high-performance cars will take them to a safe and lush and prosperous place in just a dozen hours. It's a pity that the end of the world is coming. At the moment the coma spread across the entire earth, an unknown number of cars flipped and collided, and nearly a thousand people instantly lost their lives.

    When the first person opened his eyes, and when the first zombie opened his eyes, tragedy happened. Fortunately, the sun was shining brightly at the time, and the zombies could only hide in the gloomy shade of trees and attack them while they were unprepared. Nearly 50,000 talents were able to save a small life. Although their lives were saved, the days that followed were even more difficult. They were trapped in the middle of the vast forest, calling the sky not good and the ground not working, and they were still at least 40 kilometers away from City Y!

    There is little food and little drinking water. Nearly a thousand people died after drinking the water, and tens of thousands were killed by the blood sucking of the mutant blood vines. The remaining talents were able to ran across the territories of large blood vines in fear amidst the miserable wailing of the same kind. There were also ten in the fist-sized mosquito forest. A few groups, no matter how Captain Wolffang led everyone to wave with the torch, three or four thousand people still lost their lives in the dense rain of black mosquitoes, and then mutant rabbits, mutant snakes, wolves, birds, and grasshoppers. , Caterpillars, spiders, flies... Every time they encounter a species, their companions will lose a large circle. If it wasn't for Captain Wolfya who accidentally discovered that the plant liquid was drinkable and could replenish water anytime and anywhere, I am afraid that they would have been crushed by successive attacks and death torments before they reached the edge of the forest.