26-30

return

Apocalyptic Rebirth Little Transparent

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 26

    In the vast and boundless sea of ​​spirit, there was pitch black all around, and only the shining golden characters hung in the air like the sun. Below, Mo Yuanyuan, who had become a consciousness, stood bewildered.

    The sea of ​​spirit wobbly made a sound that seemed to be broken glass. Various kinds of knowledge and techniques, like treasures fell from the sky, making Mo Yuanyuan dizzy, but it was beyond her range. Even though Mo Yuanyuan is now the lucky one who already has a space to grow, she is still just an extremely ordinary human in nature.

    Under the stimulation of the blood of the fox family, the inherited jade slip desperately transferred the knowledge it stored into Mo Yuanyuan's mind, as if the entire ocean was desperately flooding a small well, no matter how big the well was. , It can't hold the sea either!

    Now, Mo Yuanyuan's body is equivalent to the wall of the well. If the Fox Clan's body strength is 100, then Mo Yuanyuan's body strength is only a pitiful 5, a proper combat effectiveness scum!

    The human blood in Mo Yuanyuan's body has all gathered in her abdomen under the pressure of the fox blood. It only takes a small opening to leave her body forever.

    Outside, Ming Yu tremblingly poke Mo Yuanyuan's suddenly enlarged belly with his fingers. It was stiff and there was the sound of liquid flowing from time to time. If it hadn't been for this period of time that she had been inseparable from Yuanyuan, she would have thought that Yuanyuan was pregnant!

    Xiaoteng slipped back to Shiyu's wrist when Mo Yuanyuan's belly began to swell, and one person, Yiteng, stayed quietly and motionless, staring at her every change.

    I don’t even know that Mo Yuanyuan, who has become an ornamental object, has reached the most dangerous time. Fortunately, Ming Yu and Xiao Teng are both reliable masters. If those who are reckless, just lightly touch, Mo Yuanyuan will be like an explosion. With a "bang" of the balloon, it turned into a pile of scattered flesh and blood. Once she dies, the space where Ming Yu and Xiaoteng stay will disappear, turn into world dust, and return to chaos!

    Inheritance Yujian finally merged with Mo Yuanyuan’s spirit sea completely, but her fragile body had already been taken in and collapsed. At this moment, the pill that had just accidentally dropped into her mouth played a role. The energy flows gently in Mo Yuanyuan's body over and over again. Wherever he goes, various impurities and dirt are removed from the body. The blood of the fox seems to realize that even if it squeezes all the blood of the human out of the owner's body, once the owner supports If it doesn't go down, it won't get anything, so the human blood has escaped temporarily.

    The pill that Mo Yuanyuan swallowed was called Xisui Dan. As the name suggests, it washes away all kinds of dirt generated in the body after birth, and restores the body to the purity of a newborn baby. Babies are the cleanest and purest people in the world. They breathe through their umbilical cord when they are mothers. They don’t get a trace of dust. But once they breathe through their mouth and nose after birth, all kinds of dirt in the world will pour in, and they will enter the body as they breathe. It will accumulate more and more, and gradually it will be like a thick film covering the body, blocking the entry of heaven and earth aura.