Christmas Special! - Oneshot

A/N - This is just a little Christmas themed oneshot which isn't directly connected with the main story (except for having the same characters). I also decided to include Yachi in this oneshot even though she hasn't been mentioned in the main story. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this little Christmas special!

"Y/N, wake up! Wake up!" Tobio shouted as he entered my room.

I groaned. "Ngh, what is it Tobio? I wanna sleep."

"It's Christmas! Come on, come on! I wanna go open presents." Tobio bounced up and down.

My e/c eyes lit up, and I instantly jumped out of bed. "Really?! Let's go then!"

Tobio and I ran off to the Christmas tree where there were a bunch of presents with our names on them. Most of the presents were for Tobio, but there were a few small things which were addressed to me.

I had quickly finished opening up all of my small presents, but Tobio still had a bunch left to open himself. I was happy with the few small things I got, though they weren't as cool as the toys Tobio was given.

"Oh? Are you out of presents already, Y/N?" Tobio looked over to me, and I nodded. "Well then why don't you help me open mine! Then we can play with them together, too!"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I rolled over in my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock which I had mistakenly left on.

"You alright, Y/N?" I heard Tobio say from my doorway.

"Yeah yeah, but do you remember when you were like, an amazing brother?" I said, looking over to Tobio who tilted his head in response. "Like when the two of us were 5 and it was Christmas, you let me play with all of the cool toys you had gotten and stuff and it was a bunch of fun. And like, you're not that bad of a brother now, like you've been worse, but I can just remember how much fun that was."

Tobio opened his mouth to speak, but he paused before he finally spoke. "Should I be offended or...?"

"Nah, I was jus thinking out loud." I got out of bed and stretched a bit. "So what exactly are you doing in my room?"

"Do you seriously not remember what today is?" Tobio asked, and I shook my head no. "It's Christmas, and the team was gonna have a little Christmas party tonight."

"...so you're waking me up now, why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We were supposed to get presents for the secret santa thing, and if I've recalled it correctly you never went out to buy yours." Tobio looked at me as if he was waiting for me to get dressed already.

"So... why're you waking me up? That seems more like my problem than yours." I said sarcastically.

"...I also forgot to get the present so I'm making you go with me." Tobio responded, looking away from me as if he was embarrassed for forgetting.

"Alright then, let me get dressed and we can get going." Tobio nodded and I began to get dressed.

It didn't take me too long to get dressed, and then I grabbed a bag which had a few things in it (my phone, wallet, etc.). Tobio and I then walked to the mall.

Once we got there, I realized that I had forgotten who I was getting a present for, so I pulled out my phone and realized that I was getting a present for Tsukishima. That works out awkwardly well, and then I don't have to get a separate present for Tsukishima since I already have one for him.

"So, who're you getting a present for, Tobio?" I asked.

"I'm technically not supposed to tell you. I mean that's kind of how these things work." Tobio said.