Part 2: Feelings, Actions, Arrival, HtdnAtWoStH, Relationships & Personality

Feelings About, Relationships with, and Actions Toward Others (Mainly Jenny):

Originally:
Metal Doesn't hate Jenny, but he doesn't appreciate the fact that she had to attack him. He acts very calm and, on occasion, can come off as cruel. His relationship with Jenny at this moment is, "The Cruel Voice of Reason." He also feels calm around Jenny and her mother.

During "The Escape from Cluster Prime Part's 1 and 2":
Metal Sonic feels scared for Jenny and her well-being. So, he acts very protective over her, and talks for the first time to her. His relationship with Jenny at this moment is "Protective Friend and Guardian." He also comes to Accept Vega as a new friend, beginning to act calm and friendly around her. His relationship with Vega is "Personal Friend" and "Ambassador to The Cluster / Cluster Prime." He feels quite calm around Vega, Nora Wakeman, and Jenny.

During Season 3:
Metal sonic opens up to Jenny in was he never had before, allowing the two to grow closer as siblings. Jenny comes to accept him for this and the two form a sibling-like relationship. He also is able to form a peaceful relationship between Himself, Jenny, Melody, and Misty, earning him the title of "Peacemaker." He still is the Ambassador to The Cluster / Cluster Prime.

During, and after the Epilogue:
Metal Sonic, AKA Metal, has become quite helpful around Tremorton. He is now Jenny's Brother, Vega's Brother in-law, Misty's Boyfriend, Melody Locus' best friend and Foster Brother, and the 5th/Founding member of Team Robot. He acts quite calm and peaceful around his friends. He is still "The Ambassador to The Cluster / Cluster Prime", and "The Peacemaker." However, he is also more that, being far more kind towards others, especially Sheldon, Brad, Tuck, Nora Wakeman, Jenny, Vega, Misty, and Melody Locus.

Brit and Tiff:
Metal's Relationship with Brit and Tiff is very bad. He acts as the Barrier between them and them getting their revenge on Jenny. And he eventually is able to convince them to stop and be kind to Jenny for the rest of their lives.

Dr. Eggman:
Originally: Metal Sonic's Relationship with Doctor Jullian "Eggman" "Roberto" Robotnik was a pleasant and obedient one.
Currently: Metal Sonic wants nothing to do with Dr. Eggman, and simply wants to move on with his life, But Eggman Clearly isn't letting that happen.

Nora Wakeman:
Metal Sonic's Relationship with Nora Wakeman, Jenny's mother, is quite nice. "Like Foster Mother, like adopted son."

Jenny Wakeman:
Metal Sonic's Relationship with Jenny Wakeman, XJ9, is a Sibling-like relationship, especially after "The Escape from Cluster Prime Part's 1 and 2."

Misty:
Metal Sonic's relationship with Misty is a dating- relationship, as the two of them begin to date at the end of season 3, and during the epilogue are seen to be quite flirtatious and romantic with one another.

Melody Locus:
Metal Sonic's relationship with Melody Locus is quite a Friendly one, as he manages to become friends with Melody and Convinces Jenny that, quote unquote, "There are plenty of fish in the sea." Also, he is Melody's Foster Brother after the final episode of Season 3.

Vega:
Metal Sonic's relationship with Vega is an Ambassador and Queen Relationship, as well as an In-law sibling relationship and friendly relationship during the Epilogue.

Personality:

Originally: Metal Sonic's Personality is calm, sometimes cruel, and well-calculated.
Mid-Series: Metal Sonic's Personality is calm, protective, well-calculated, and kinder. However, he is also blunt and up front.
During Escape from Cluster Prime: Serious, Mostly Resolute, (occasionally) Goofy.
During Season 3: Metal Sonic's Personality is Calm, protective, very kind, well-calculated, more heroic, sympathetic, and somewhat sad and venerable.
End of Series: Metal Sonic's Personality is calm, kind, well-calculated, heroic, sympathetic, and comedic.
During and After the Epilogue: Metal Sonic's Personality is calm, Kind, heroic, well-calculated, comedic, and sympathetic.

How this does not Affect the World of Sonic the Hedgehog and How he Arrived:

The way this does NOT affect the World of Sonic the Hedgehog is due to the Warp ring that he arrived in. The warp ring in question copies the entity, robot, human or otherwise, that uses it and sends the copy to another world. That copy or Metal Sonic is the one that Arrived in the World of My Life as a Teenage Robot.

What Am I Calling This Series?

The name of this series popped into my head Years ago, and I have a better name then Metal Sonic in My Life as a Teenage Robot. Our Lives as two Teenage Robots is the name of this series.