Part 15: Episode 12B: Queen Bee's New Plot + Parts of the New Script

The episode begins as normal, the Crust Cousins arrive to school. Suddenly as Jenny says "See ya later alligator". Which ends with them mocking her, along with the other students. Jenny tries to tell them off, but it doesn't work, but Metal Sonic tells them off, and it does work. During lunch, Brad finds her reading a book, so too does Metal Sonic.
Brad: What are you doing, Jen?
Jenny: What I should have done a long time ago. Learning slang.
Brad looks at the book. The title reads, "Totally Slang."
Metal Sonic: Jenny, how old is that thing?
Jenny: 1983? Gnarly!
Metal Sonic: Jenny, it's almost 2076, get a grip.
???: Eh-... eh-hem...
Suddenly, a girl dressed in 1920's clothes shows up.
Vexus???: Hey, guys and dolls, I'm Violet. You look like the bee's knees, and it would be the cat's meow if I could beat my gums with you a bit.
Metal Sonic, Jenny, and Brad would look at the Girl in total confusion.
Metal Sonic: Um... what?
Brad looks at Jenny in confusion.
Brad: What did she just say?
Jenny: I have no idea.
Vexus: Oh, applesauce. Don't get in a lather over it, Jen.
Jenny: Hey, how did you know my name?
Metal Sonic looks at Jenny, a look of Unamused upsetment, and confoundment, on his face.
Metal Sonic: You can't be serious right now.
Vexus: [getting a little nervous] Jeepers creepers, lucky guess?

Jenny: Jeepers creepers?
Vexus: [getting more nervous] Heebie jeebies?
Brad: Heebie jeebies?
Metal Sonic: She's as geeky as you are, Jen.
Vexus: Mind your potatoes, sugar daddy.
Metal Sonic's eyes glow the brightest red they ever had before he looks at Vexus and slams both his hands onto the Table, HARD.
Metal Sonic: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! VEXUS?!
Metal Sonic and Jenny approach Vexus as she backs up in fear.
Vexus: Uh, now don't take any Wooden Nickles, doll-face.
Suddenly, the girl starts to run from Metal and Jenny, who chase her down and end up hitting her/Vexus, with a mallet, sending her crashing into a nearby bell tower. As Vexus states that she wishes to destroy Jenny, its then Brit and Tiff overhear her. They offer to help her and take her to their house while getting her the right outfit. They aid her, stating that she needs to act as if nothing bothers her, needs to look good, and basically act as if she's a step ahead. After Vexus tries to look nice it looks weird, but she manages to transform herself into a teenage version of herself before saying, "Whatever".

That following day, Britt and Tiff show up with a new girl. Everybody compliments her style before she calls Jenny a dork. Jenny is suspicious again but then Vexus manages to tell Jenny off instead. Cool enough, Jenny is in disbelief that "Vicky" is really Vexus, although Metal Sonic clearly is aware of this already. As Britt and Tiff compliment her, Vexus hands them disruptors, special objects that shall render Jenny basically useless when they go off. Meanwhile, Vexus is enjoying her popularity when the crust cousins show up once more. Suddenly a girl walks by and is rude to them which causes the crust cousins to become worried. They confront Vexus but she refuses to give them back their popularity, due to enjoying the fact she's now the "Queen Bee". She tells them to relax, then walks away. The following day, Vexus walks with Brad inside school as the cousins try to deal with being unpopular, now that Vicky is in charge of the entire school. Vexus tells the school she wishes to be the queen of the school. While outside in the hallway, Britt and Tiff go trick her by dumping an entire vat of coleslaw on them but this does not work and Vicky kicks the vat, causing it to land on them. Brad greets Jenny but leaves quickly after. The crust cousins go to Jenny, and they explain that Vicky is really Vexus in disguise.
Metal Sonic: I knew that already; I was just waiting on you all this time.
Jenny: Whatever, let's deal with this!

Metal Sonic and Jenny walk towards the school Cafeteria, where Vicky is being fanned by a leaf fan.
Jenny: Stop right there Vicky!
Metal Sonic: Or should we say, Vexus...?
Everyone looks at each other calmly.
Student 1: Vexus?
Student 2: The evil Queen?
All of the Students (Minus Brad, Tuck, Melody, and Sheldon): Cool~!
Vicky: Popularity is nice.
Vicky re-transforms, back, into Vexus.
Vexus: But Electromagnetic Disruptors are Forever.
Vexus then pushes a button on her staff, causing the Electromagnetic Disruptors across the school to go off, Freezing Jenny, Metal, and Even Melody.
Jenny: Woah...
Jenny falls onto her knees with Metal Sonic.
Jenny: What's Happening...?
Vexus: My ingenious devices are weaving a web of ultrasonic disruptions~!
Metal Sonic: Basically, the disruptors are making us weaker...
Jenny: Well, you can't keep us down Vexus!
Jenny gets up and ready's her blaster, only to fall down again.
Vexus: A little off Balance my dears? Let me help you.
Vexus' Staff flies towards Metal and Jenny
Metal Sonic: Uh oh...
Vexus' staff grabs and electrocutes Jenny and Metal Sonic before Jenny sends them flying into a trash can in the Kitchen.
Metal Sonic: I know that tech... that's Eggman's Device!
Vexus then continues wiping the floor with Jenny and Metal Sonic as they struggle against her surprising power as she lets out an evil laugh.
Vexus: Now, I SHALL RULE TREMORTON HIGH FOREVER~!!!
Brit and Tiff crust look at each other and nod
Tiff: Forever!? DANG!!! Who're we rooting for anyway?! They BOTH Stink!!!
Brit lets out a Sigh.
Brit: If Vexus wins, we'll remain social outcasts, we must help Jenny and Metal Sonic!
Tiff: Sure, let's do it and get it over with!
Vexus picks up Jenny and Metal and sends them flying into a wall before, suddenly, the Radio signals become weakened. Vexus then lifts Jenny and Metal Sonic up with Zero-G point laser and starts dipping them into a vat of boiling hot oil.
Vexus: Goodbye, my old rivals.
Suddenly, the frequency of the devices goes away as Metal and Jenny's iconic grins return.
Jenny: Think again, Vexus.
Jenny and Metal Sonic send the Vexus Flying as they break free from her staff.

Metal Sonic: So, you like cooking huh Vexus~?
Jenny: Well then how about a little Whipping~?
Jenny uses an eggbeater mode on her arm to send Vexus spinning around. Metal then grabs the Piko-Piko Hammer replica prototype from his hammer space.
Metal Sonic: Or a little Mashing~?
Metal sonic then hits Vexus Multiple times with the Pico hammer. Jenny uses a rolling pin attachment to steamroll Vexus. They then get Vexus wet with water as they soak her. Jenny and Metal both then Tenderize Vexus. They then Sizzle Vexus over the Oven before, finally, chilling her. Jenny and Metal Sonic then reveal that Vexus is really 2,000 years old, which, almost immediately, makes everybody hate her suddenly and leave. Jenny and Metal both thank the crust cousins for their help, but they state they had to help Jenny and Metal since they ARE the school heroes, and they proceed to try to trick her into being covered with the coleslaw from earlier. But once again its kicked back at them as the episode ends, after Metal Sonic makes the Crust Cousins swear to stop bulling Jenny and Himself whilst keeping their arms in front of them, preventing them from making a false Promise.

Trivia and Fun Facts:

1. This episode confirms that Vexus did indeed survive her last appearance on Trash Talk
2. This is Vexus first appearance with a new design, and only appearance with this iteration of a new design, which is quite clearly and/or obviously courtesy of Dr. Eggman before her design was switched to a more in-between look.
3. This episode was originally, and still technically is, one of Eartha Kitt's final acting roles before her death on December 25, 2008.
4. Brit and Tiff reuse their Bumblebee attire from when peeking out from the limo.
5. Metal Sonic gets very peeved at Vexus for addressing him as a sugar-daddy, as it implies that he's an old man dating a younger person, which is just wrong to him, and many people on so many levels.
6. Vega, unfortunately, missed Vexus, as she was on Cluster Prime, having a meeting with its other officials.
7. The way that Metal Sonic's hammer appears and/or transmutes out of his chest is similar, and/or a direct reference, to the Egg Hammer boss from Sonic 2, right down to his hammer and/or mallet having a red head and yellow faces on its faces and/or front and back.
8. The way that Metal Sonic flies, and/or hovers, down to Vexus after him and Jenny chill her is a reference to the way that silver Sonic hovers down during his Boss Fight on and/or in the Death egg from Sonic 2.
9. This Episode includes a post Credits scene in which Vexus is worked on my Eggman, Smytus, and Shard, in which Eggman tells Smytus not to worry, as Vexus' new form will be finished soon.
10. In the post credits scene, 2 rings can be seen on both Vexus' current and next form's left hand, and a single ring can be seen on Smytus' left hand, visually revealing to us, the audience, that Smytus and Vexus are married.
11. In the background of the Post Credit's Scene, we can see a stasis-chamber with the beginnings of a robot that heavily resembles XJ-9 inside, which serves as foreshadowing to the reveal of MJ-9 in "The Rivalry Ends."
12. There are some members of the Crowd that are on Jenny and Metal Sonic's side, those being Tuck, Sheldon, Brad, and Sierra, referencing the fact that, in Escape from Cluster prime, those same 4 characters were, and/or are, the only ones who didn't shun Jenny.