Part 7: Escape from Cluster Prime Changes 1/4 (How it Changes)

(DISCLAIMER, THE SYNOPSIS, AND/OR PLOT, AND/OR BOTH SYNOPSIS AND PLOT, HAS AND/OR HAVE BEEN THURROUGHLY CHANGED SINCE THE INITIAL WRITING OF THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE TAKE THIS CHAPTER WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, OR SKIP IT IF YOU FEEL LIKE DOING SO.)

Immediately, The Episode move, "Escape from Cluster Prime" Would change drastically, as Metal Sonic would Shun the Community for Shunning Jenny, claiming that he'd rather lose the town then Jenny, saying that she's the only one that cares about him. After this, the alarm that implies that Jenny is a part of Cluster Prime would go off and Metal Sonic, directly disobeying Nora Wakeman's orders, goes to her last known location and uses the Teleporter, finding himself on cluster prime. When he scans the teleporter, he'd discover that it's similar to the teleporters in sky sanctuary zone. Metal sonic then flies into Cluster Prime's main City, where he finds a voice-box that will give him the ability to finally speak. Metal sonic would replace the tape recorder with the voice-box, but he'd keep it in his hammer-space before scanning the planet for Jenny. In act 1, Metal Sonic arrives in the robot school that Jenny is in, and discovers Vega, Drab, Tuff, and Shell, as well as Silver and Mecha sonic, his own robotic counterparts, which are very surprised to see him, and hear him talk as well, as too Is Jenny, who Metal hugs and attempts to scold for leaving, once again saying that Jenny is the only one who seems to care about him. Metal uses his Metal overlord form to help Jenny, aiding his O.a.O.T.B.F.F in her vigilante schemes to keep her happy.

In act 2, Metal Sonic protects Jenny, revealing himself as Metal Sonic once again and helps her flee to Vexus' Palace, where him and Jenny make a shocking discovery, another Ring Portal, billions of rings from Sonic's world and, what shocks Metal Sonic the most besides the heart drives, is the chaos emeralds and master emeralds, which are being Guarded by Metal Knuckles, whom he convinces to come with, and help him and Jenny. When Vexus is revealed to be Vega's daughter, Metal Sonic is quick to stop Jenny, saying that they could use some royally big help, making a pun to quell Jenny's chagrin. With the help of his predecessors, Metal Knuckles, Vega, and her friends, Jenny and Metal Sonic stop Vexus, who flies back to earth, When Metal Sonic and Jenny get back, they find a massive mech, impervious to any weaponry from Jenny's world, but Metal reveals he saw this coming and transfers half of the rings he has to Jenny and tells her about the Chaos Emeralds. With the knowledge that the Chaos Emeralds can stop the giant robot, Metal Sonic and Jenny use the chaos emeralds to go super, allowing them to defeat the robot, the rest of the episode takes place as normal, but there is also a post credit scene that reveals that Vexus is alive, that Metal Sonic is ready to be upgraded by Nora Wakeman, something he refused previously, and that Metal Sonic's creator, Doctor Julian "Eggman" "Roberto" Robotnik has Arrived to claim a new earth with, quote, "No pesky Hedgehogs"