Part 25: Episode 3 The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Preleude: Updated Synopsis

THE HIATUS HAS ENDED!!! I'M BACK~!!!

That's right. It's time for another story. And in a very Late Honoring of the amazing April Fool's Joke of a Game that was The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog, I believe it's time for Our Live's as Two Teenage Robots to make a comeback. I will start off with the Basic Synopsis of the Episode, which would be a far longer episode this time due to the length of the game and the added scenes.

The Episode starts with a prologue, beginning with the Wakeman household receiving a package from Amy Rose, a Pink Female Hedgehog that they are all familiar with. Upon opening the Package, Metal Sonic, Jenny Wakeman, and Vega Vexus, all discover that they have been invited to a Murder Mystery Party, each given an outfit guide and a lore card. Afterward the scene fades to black before the Title of the Episode is Revealed to be Our Lives as Two Teenage Robots, The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog. The next scene begins with the introduction of a Quokka Character, who is starting their first day working at the train. However, they do not have the brightest start, since they have arrived fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. They also realize that their nametag was not ready yet, so they prepare one on the spot, writing Barry on a nametag.

Barry, soon after, arrives at the Mirage Express' Dining Car, where they get nervous because of their new job. He is welcomed by the train's Conductor, who announces that he is retiring after thirty-two years of work, and that his wife has already got flight tickets to locked to celebrate. After handing the quokka the Mirage Express' menu, the Conductor explains its many features, and that it is used for events rather than as a passenger train; today's event is a "murder mystery party", with guests being funneled into the Dining Car to chat with each other.

Afterwards, the Conductor opens the doors to the Mirage Express. Not long after at all the guests are quickly revealed to be Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails the Fox, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose, Vector the Crocodile, Espio the Chameleon, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat, Silver the Hedgehog, Metal Sonic, Jenny Wakeman, Vega Vexus, and Shadow the Hedgehog all go onboard. As it turns out, the friends are all here to celebrate Amy's birthday. As they admire how advanced and beautiful the train is, the Conductor and the quokka welcome the guests and collect their tickets. Afterwards, the Conductor leaves and asks the quokka to make sure everything goes as planned. Meanwhile, the pink hedgehog announces her friends' roles: she is a journalist reporter and stays in the Dining Car; Sonic is the ship captain and goes to the conductor car, along with the Conductor himself; Tails is the detective and stays with Amy; Knuckles is the sheriff and is stationed at the Saloon Car; Vector is the butcher and Espio is the poet, both going to the Library Car; Blaze is a titan of industry and Rouge is a business tycoon, and both girls head to the Casino Car; Metal is an Attorney, and he is allowed to choose where he wants to stay, so he chooses to stay in the Dining Car until the Game Begins; Jenny is a singer, who has to be in the lounge car since it has the Big Chao band; Vega is a Mob Boss, and Silver is a Mail Man, both have to be in the Mail Car; and Shadow is the locksmith at the Lounge Car. One of these, except Amy, Tails, and Metal is the "murderer" of the game, who has to kill any of the others and defend their position through lies and deception. The rest figure out the suspected killer by finding clues.

With everyone else going to their respective posts, Amy and Tails talk to Barry in the Dining Car, Metal Sonic doing the same, since they need to wait for an hour before the game starts. As they await the beginning of the mystery, the two reveal their "lore"; the pink hedgehog used to be a nosey girl before being a journalist, and the fox was once friends with a Flicky, who betrayed him by joining the infamous Dr. Eggman; Metal Sonic is an Attorney who swore an oath of ethics, to do no harm to anyone, client or otherwise, who's outfit is inspired by Pheonix Wright. Before anyone can sit down, the train suddenly starts to accelerate like crazy, knocking the four of them out.